Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Character Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Character Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Character Applications Empty
PostSubject: Character Applications   Character Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:35 am

Copy this code to start creating your character! please made sure these things are on it, and follow the rules. For an example of a Character Application, click here ---> https://nightwars.darkbb.com/t1744-zeth-kiligo

For descriptions of Special Characteristics based on race, click here ----> https://nightwars.darkbb.com/t1742-list-of-ablilties-for-the-different-races

Code:
[center][img]INSERT IMAGE HERE...IF NO IMAGE THAN DELETE[/img]

[color=#663399][size=24][i][b]FULL NAME HERE[/b][/i][/size][/color]

[color=white][i][b]Race:[/b][/i][/color] Of the 5....pick one
[color=white][i][b]Age:[/b][/i][/color] If you don't look your age, please also add age you actually look.
[color=white][i][b]Gender:[/b][/i][/color] Boy? Girl? Trap? Just tell me

[color=cyan][size=18][u][i][b]Character[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]
[color=white][i][b]Looks:[/b][/i][/color] Explain what the character looks like. Hair color, eye color, skin tone, body build, clothes, hair style, tattoos, piercings, you know things like that. Keep in mind things like electronics, vehicles, denim, and polyester are nonexistent. Please give at least 1-2 paragraphs here.

[color=white][i][b]Personality:[/b][/i][/color] How does your character act? What makes the mad? What makes them happy? Do they think through things? Do they rush through things? How eager to battle are they? Give me a good paragraph on this PLEASE! Leave nothing out!

[color=white][i][b]Likes:[/b][/i][/color] 2-3 will be fine...more would be better

[color=white][i][b]Dislikes:[/b][/i][/color] 2-3 will be fine....more would be better

[color=white][i][b]Fears:[/b][/i][/color] Everyone has at least one....so at the very least I need one.

[color=white][i][b]Special Characteristic:[/b][/i][/color] Anything special with your character put it here. For Humans, things such as high flexibility, high muscle density, enhanced endurance, ect. For Mages, put your magic and a description of what you can do with it here. For Vampires, put in your Ambient Magic here. Werewolves, put your form and Howl type here. Changelings, please put your transformations here with a description.

[size=18][color=cyan][u][i][b]Backstory[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[color=white][i][b]History:[/b][/i][/color] I need everything that has happened to your character to this point. Are they married? Are they going to get married? Who do they hate? Who do they know? What rumors have they heard about the other kingdoms/territory? Life goal at this point? Make it at least 2 good paragraphs.

[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/

Character Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Info :: Apps-
Jump to: