Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Nectar

Charlotte Nectar

Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Charlotte sat atop her shadowy thrown as various undead thralls busied about their necromancer ruler, their Pale Lady as some of the more intelligent ones liked to call her due to her pale complexion. She smiled lazily as she inspected her thralls, her little worker bees she sometime called them,  as they made the castle that she sat inside more defensible and formidable.

Only a mere 100 years ago this was little more than a cave with some writing on the walls and floors, now it was a mighty fort in which The Pale Lady could attack and rule the world as a new Lich Queen. Charlotte has been amassing power in this area for the past 600 years, becoming more and more powerful, learning every bit of necromancy she could, expanding her spy network, gaining allies, and learning everything she could of the fabled hero's of old.

As she was lost in thought about some trivial matters, one of her thralls knelt before her and whispered in a raspy voice to it's master, "My Pale Lady....their is....a visitor for you...".

Charlotte raised an eyebrow as she eyed the thrall. She rarely had real visitors, mostly foolish children trying to prove their worth by spending the night, only to die horribly. She was interested though.

"Bring them to me..." She said half heartily as she inspected her nails.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Relius and Amalia walked behind their guide. A ghoul serving the one he calls the Pale Lady. Relius could looked about the cave as they got deeper and deeper. His mask hid the curiosity in his eyes as they proceeded. His eyes took in everything that was around them and recorded it all in his brain. He would have to think about using Necromancy similarly if he wanted to get his lab re-established and working again. The man pushed his golden, half masquerade mask securely against his face as he ran his white gloved hand through his sandy blond hair.

Amalia walked beside him. She was more nervous around all the corpses though looking at her one might think that she is only slightly discomforted. The young woman wore her red tattered dress, and her dull blue eyes searched for danger where ever it might lurk. Her long black hair reached the middle of her back and in it a red bow. They soon reached the throne of the pale lady and Relius and Amalia bowed respectfully.

"I am honored that you have saw fit to see us. Allow me to introduce myself." He straightened looking up at the necromancer sitting on her throne. "I am Relius Xero."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Nectar

Charlotte Nectar

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

Charlotte tilted her head slightly at the site of the two. The moment Charlotte looked at Amalia, she noticed that it was a walking dead, like everything else in the room, but more advanced. "Indeed. I am The Pale Lady, but you may refer to me as Charlotte Nectar." A small sly smile crept across her face as she stood up and walked up to the man known as Relius Xero.

"You are like I...You can reverse death and control the undead. Tell me, why did you seek my help?" She asked, her stern eyes inspecting him and the doll that stood near him. She could feel the flow of magic coming from the doll, it thrummed with energy, it really was quite a good piece of work, though a little too...human looking for Charlotte's tastes.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Relius smiled slightly when she validated his observation, and told him to call her Charlotte Nectar which he assumed was her name. It also seemed that she was able to tell that Amalia was a walking dead turned puppet. It would seem that she and him may be able to work together after all. She asked him what he wanted. He will be frank of course.

"I desire a suitable place for me to perform my experiments. My lab was destroyed by the ignorance of the other mages and humans. Of course I can provide useful services." He motioned to Amalia who stepped forward in front of Relius."No doubt she is far stronger than most of the undead that you control from normal means. I can create a force far stronger than you could imagine."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Nectar

Charlotte Nectar

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

"In our line of work...age brings power. Though I do have a place for you to practice and experiment. Your services would be...useful." She said, with a slight smirk. She Went back to her throne and sat back down, inspecting the other necromancer again. Perhaps he could summon amazing forces, but she knew things that would make anyone's spine shiver just hinting at the powers she could command.

I want you to start immediately, and of course you may use my personal library" She motioned with her hand and a door opened up across the room, exposing a large stone walled room with thousands and thousands of books, many collected over the course of Charlotte's 600 years of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth   Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromancer Moot (Zeferoth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Vampire Havens :: Mountains :: Slopes-
Jump to: