Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Things have Changed.(Ishia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizumi

Mizumi

Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 pm

"Well you see this young Idiot offered me a job and me being as Moronic as I am accepted his proposal." She said with a coy smile. She then laughed softly and said "Anyway I can help you pack up?" she said as she put down her one pack and was pulling her hair back into a braid again and securing it with a strap of leather.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 pm

"Well, any job Is better than no job." Ishia joined with a chuckle and said, "No, i'm packed. I travel light since I can eat off the land." He shouldered his pack and grabbed one more thing off the stall's counter. It was a bag that jingled noisily when he picked it up. He tossed it to Mizumi and said, "That's for you. Something like a hundred gold. Around there. Consider it a signing on bonus." He said smiling and by the time he finished he was grinning like a fool. He shouldered his pack and strode up to Mizumi.
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Mizumi rolled her eyes smiling again " You didn't have to do this seeing as I will be traveling with you." She pocketed the purse anyway keeping it under a layer of her skirt. "So then do we leave tonight or just far enough that we can set up camp." She still seemed hesitant about leaving but it wasn't a bad hesitant just fallowing him into more new territory that has changed so much was something that scared her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Ishia tried to stifle a chuckle and said, "Well, there's a reason I gave you that as well. We aren't leaving tonight. I still need some provisions for the trip, and with how late I had to be out, I wasn't able to buy anything. Besides, I thought you'd maybe want to do some shopping before we go, in case there was something in particular you wanted." He strolled lazily through the market, making sure Mizumi could hear him. "None of the stores are open now, at least not the ones I need, so you might as well find someplace comfortable to sleep tonight." He himself was going to go get some food and lie down, but he wanted to make sure Mizumi found someplace where she could sleep, instead of a cave outside of the city.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Mizumi rolled her eyes again and said "I already have everything I need. I bought them before I came see you. As for a comfortable place to stay...its spring. Its somewhat warm out. the cave would of been just fine.I have slept it worse."She smiled but had to thank his good intentions. "There is a well priced hotel down the road and 4 streets over. I am sure i can find accommodation there."She tugged on her braid and said "I am thinking just grabbing some grab and go pocket pies from one of the vendors still open and that should be fine for food for me.Then we can go grab a bed." she said that last part unthinkingly not really thinking about it in the contexts of now a days.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Ishia smiled when Mizumi mentioned the hotel she thought about staying at. "What a coincidence, that's where i'm staying." He turned his head so he could see her when she was talking. She was saying how it was spring and it was nice, how she already had whatever she needed. "And then i guess you could buy something you want. Maybe a keepsake or jewelry." He continued walking towards another restaurant, but when Mizumi spoke the last sentence, he bust out laughing. "Wow, Mizumi," he said between gasps of air, trying to breath. "You've only met me a month ago, and now you want to share a bed?" As soon as he could control himself well enough to talk, he added, "I'm sorry, that was wrong. I know you didn't mean it that way, but i mean, come on, it was perfect." He looked at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Mizumi rolled her eyes and said "What is it with this generation. finding dirty things in every turn of phrase. Also do I seem like the type for keepsakes and jewelry. both just weigh you down and make you focus on the monetary value of things." She continued too fallow him to whatever restaurant or vender he had in mind for dinner and chewed on her lip as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Ishia chuckled and said, "No, it's really only a few of us." He turned a corner and stopped in front of a door. It was deep set into the wall and looked extremely secure. With quick knock, Ishia rapped the door and turned to Mizumi. "Alright, so this place is interesting. It's a diner of sorts. Just don't let anyone take you into the back. Actually, don't leave my side, and i don't mean that in any other way than to protect you." a slide on the door opened and a man looked through it. Ishia flashed a slip. Without a word, the slide slammed shut and the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

She snorted after the door opened and said "Protect me?" she said giving him a lifted eye brow and rolled her eyes as she fallowed him into the restaurant and murmured "This looks more like a prison then a restaurant."
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Ishia heard Mizumi's murmured words, but didn't say anything. As soon as they were seated and everyone was a far enough distance away, he leaned in to Mizumi and said in a low voice, "Yes, it does look like a prison. It is. Sorry to drag you out to here, but Melanie is sending someone to give me a message, and this was the meeting place. But the thing is, it's also home to a smuggling ring, and i wanted to scout the place." He quickly stopped talking as the waiter came to take their order. "Ribeye steak, rare. Glass of water, and a side of vegetables." He let Mizumi order before he continued. "This place is wrong. I planned on hitting it before leaving, try freeing everyone."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Mizumi ordered the same thing not wanting blood for here at the very least she knew where it would come from. " Ishia even if you freed everyone here most would end of captured again. that is just the way of things...trust me this is something that takes more then one man to get everyone out and away from their captures in one piece." Mizumi frowed leaning back in her seat looking not too happy about being here her red eyes showing slight anger and Ishia was not sure it was directed at him or the people running the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:26 pm

For a moment, he saw anger in Mizumi's eyes and wasn't sure if it was directed at him or not. But he assumed it wasn't, and continued. "Don't you think i don't know that? I have a couple friends who run trade caravans. They're waiting to hear from me about this place. If i, or we as it may now be, cause a jail break, they're the ones hiding them." He didn't even know what he was saying anymore. This place was a fortress, no one going in or out without permission.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Mizumi looked around and said " If this is anything like any good fortress then there is always a second way out." She said with smile. She took a deep breath and let her anger subside and then whispered "I am sure I could find that way out if I could get any design for this place in my hands.That on the other hand would be near impossible and it would not be on the the design it would have been installed later I am sure."She looked up at him with her red eyes and he saw the anger fading but it was the same as her sadness it was forced away for a serene calm to take its place. "We can see what we can do. If you want to stay a day longer I am sure I can figure out a way in and the other way out."
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Ishia hesitated. He new the risk that would be involved with this, and he was wiling. But he wasn't sure about Mizumi. eventually, he sighed. "Alright, I trust you. If you want to do this, i can't stop you. But there's a large risk to this. Are you sure?" He looked around again, making sure no one was around. It wouldn't be good to get caught here, and even though he trusted his and Mizumi's abilities, there were a lot of them here.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:01 am

Mizumi smirked at him and said " Ishia I know the risks. and Trust me I know the risks for me are far worse then you." She said with another smirk and she closed her eyes as she leaned back again crossing her arms over her chest. "You lead you know more about these people then me I will just assist the very best I can."she stared to play with her braid her arms still crossed but she opened her eyes and started to watch the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Ishia shook his head slowly. "I only did a day's worth of scouting on this place. I have no idea about personnel count or how armed they are." HE sighed as he saw the waiter bring them their drinks. "Now then, we can't keep talking about it here. Someone will hear, and then we'll both be in trouble." He thanked the waiter once the drinks were down, and quickly went silent.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Mizumi sat back again and closed her eyes. She had an idea but did not know if it would work and she didn't want to discuss it with Ishia in case it was over heard. So she kept it too herself for now but while she was at it hoping that if she got the chance too in act it she could but the odds where it would not work.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Ishia took a sip of water, lost in thought. He really didn't have a plan for this place, he just thought of it on the fly after he learned where he was supposed to meet Melanie's messenger. In all actuality, he'd only known of it for about 2 days at the most, and even then he had been busy all day today. So he only had a day's worth of info, and he didn't think he was ready for it. He took another sip and opened his mouth to say something to Mizumi. "Mizumi, i have to be honest, I-" Was all he could manage before getting cut off by the server again telling them there food would take a little longer than usual.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Mizumi looked a little snippy and said sharply to her and said " And May I Kindly ask why that is." She looked up at the waitress looking very much like a irritable date. Giving the girl a pleading look of please hurry and get me a way from this guy. She really hoped Ishia understood what she was doing but if he didn't she knew he would catch on when she started to treat this like a date.

Last edited by Mizumi on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Ishia didn't know what to think. at first, he was talking to Mizumi like he normally did, but once the waitress walked up, who was completely different than the man who was supposed to be their server, Mizumi started acting pissy and gave off the vibe that they were dating. "Why would she act...OH!" Ishia understood suddenly. She meant it to look like a date! He wasn't sure what the end result she had in mind, but went with it anyways. "Yes, would you please tell us WHY we are being told to wait?" He said with feigned irritation. The waitress was dumbfounded for a moment and composed herself again before speaking. "There was a fight between the chef and manager in the back. He is the only chef here tonight, and without him acting in line, all the meals are taking longer to prepare."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Mizumi sighed and said "Then can you direct me to the powder room I need too powder my nose." she stood up gave Ishia a quick hidden wink and fallowed the girl too the restroom she then turned to her and whispered pleadingly. "Please you have too help me out. I need to get out of here. That man I am with...my father wants me to marry him but I wish to be with someone else...I just want to escape to be with him...is there another way out of here..anything please."She looked at the girl with begging eyes her long hair falling in front of her face and tears even starting to well up in her eyes. "Please he is not a good man he even gave me this" She then pulled down the neck of her shirt a little where she had a nice long bruise running down her collar bone and chest. it was from a fight she was in a week back but it was still quite a stunning purple color. She hoped that this didn't ruin Ishia's meet with his contact and she also hoped that the girl actually knew a way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things have Changed.(Ishia)   Things have Changed.(Ishia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2