Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Romance Unaware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes Blackblade

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am

There's something special about the open air market during the weekend. An energy is there that's hard to capture, a vibrancy that can be felt even when it can't be described. People bustle about, shopping for home or business. They meet with friends, chat with strangers, or just sit and breathe.

Vulpes found himself in the open air market himself, having had to close the shop early after a series of event he chose not to dwell on. Instead he found joy in the shifting mass of the crowded market. He moved through the throng with grace, having been born and raised in this very city. He chuckled, tossing a vendor a coin as he bit into a fresh apple, then slapping a child's hand from his purse without breaking stride.

Before long he'd completely forgotten that he was missing out on what had promised to be a busy workday, instead pondering what new recipes he might be able to try with the fantastic tomatoes he was sifting through. "Hmmm, six would make a nice salad topping, but with a dozen I could try to make a sauce. But then I'd need fresh herbs..." he found himself pondering aloud. "Oh! I bet they have squash at Terro's stall. I could roast some in the forge tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Jinkx was in th market also but not to buy something. Jinkx was looking for something or someone. Jinkx woke up that way with a cuff on his wrist and one long chain.

Jinkx followed the chain to see where it would lead, it went around shops and corners. "How long is this chain?" He said out loud. There was something really odd about this chain no one else could see the cuff and chain but himself. Jinkx tried to take he chain off with his fire magic, and other means but nothing worked.

After a while Jinkx fallowed the chains where it ended and looked up and say the other end. It was cuff to another person. Jinkx pulled up his writs and pointed to it "Did you put this on me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgnation.forumstopic.com
Vulpes Blackblade

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 am

Vulpes had just finished his bit of shopping when his vision filled with flamboyant pinkness. A smaller girl bumped into him, then she smiled at him pleasantly before wading back into the crowd. He checked his purse, which wasn't missing or any lighter than before. With a shrug he turned to head back to the shop when a taller man confronted him about a cuff on his wrist.

Vulpes stuttered a moment, then looked to his own wrist to see the chain dangling there. "What the... " Vulpes looked over his shoulder, but despite her astoundingly pink hair, the girl had managed to disappear. "No, I didn't do this. a girl just bumped into me. I thought she was going for my purse, not cuffing me to someone!"

With a heartfelt sigh, Vulpes turned back to look at his new companion. "Well. Since we're here, I'm Vulpes Blackblade. How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Jinkx starched his head then then looked around for a girl with pink hair. Jinkx looked a little puzzled about what this guy was talking about. Jinkx then put out his hand. "My name is Jinkx, Jinkx Aboddon and its a honor to meet you Vulpes Blackblade, not what i had in mind on meeting someone but life works in funny ways."

Jinkx quickly made a few observations with the person Jinkx was going to be cuffed with, "So what brings you to this side of town, what are you shopping for?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes Blackblade

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Vulpes smiled, shaking the offered hand. "I own a shop a few blocks away, but there was a mix up this morning, so we had to clear out early. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to buy some fresh produce for dinner this week." Vulpes thought for a moment, his head cocking to the side. "Well, I suppose we should figure out how to get these off. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm

"Well magic doesn't work." Jinkx snapped his finger making a small spark. "I have already tried, I'm a fire mage so fire doesn't burn me. I thought that maybe if i can heat up the hinges on the cuff it would brake free but after 30 minuets or just straight heat the metal on this doesn't even start to glow, If you have an idea i am all ears."

Jinkx tired to out his hands in his pocket but he cuff was to big to fit. Frustrated Jinkx pulled his hands out and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance Unaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Unaware   Romance Unaware I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Unaware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Major Human Cities :: Zalsabad :: Shops-
Jump to: