Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Isaiah Windstrife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rid

Rid

Isaiah Windstrife Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah Windstrife   Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

Isaiah Windstrife 0IjWG_zps462d15ce

Isaiah Windstrife

Race:
Changeling

Character
Looks:
6'1" tall, 185 lbs.
Short white hair, green eyes, pale/creamy skin tone.
Slender/slightly toned physique.
An infinity symbol with a dagger through it tattooed on each shoulder.
Wears a beige-colored, loose, long-sleeved shirt with matching pants,
Along with a matching color shamal and mask as well.
Tall, black leather boots with thin soles.
A thin, black sash around his waist with a dull metallic buckle, which has small pockets in it.
Hard leather epaulets and leather wrist-guards.
Also carries a small, black knapsack.

Personality:
Pensive, analytical, may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often is actually oblivious to the world around him. Precise about his descriptions, will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives him such an inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists would. Relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. Prefers to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of himself.

A major concern for him is the haunting sense of impending failure, spends considerable time second-guessing himself. His open-endedness conjoined with the need for competence is expressed in a sense that one conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. He is prone to arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way he is markedly different from others who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Thrives on systems of understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the his conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary. Obsessed with logical correctness.

Hobbies:
Blacksmithing and Apothecary Herbalism

Arsenal:
Two small, steel daggers
Throwing knives
Poison Vials

Music
Alcohol
Reading
Telling very poor-mannered jokes
Staring up at the stars (When he's able)

Dislikes:
Sarcasm
Rudeness
Vagueness
Being forced to do something by someone else
Toothaches
Crass attitudes
Stubbornness

Fears:
Arachnophobia (Spiders)
Atychiphobia (Irrational fear of failure)
Tachophobia (Slight fear of high speeds)

The ability:
Jaguar Affinity (Average) - Slight increase in physical strength and a boost in agility. Can only use this ability twice a day. Both can be used at the same time, for a more moderate increase in capabilities.

Chameleon Affinity (Below Average) - A much weaker ability than the other two. Creates a light camouflage pattern on his clothing and skin, but not enough to even really blend in that well. More useful at night, and can only be used once a day.

Orangutan Affinity (Above Average) - Strongest of his abilities. Enables him to climb trees, and occasionally buildings with greater ease, which he'd normally have to use a series of tools to do so. Can only be used once a day.

Backstory
History:
Isaiah was born in the Ammon village a commoner's child. For a land so full of chaos, his youth had been rather peaceful; aside from the occasional fist-fights he'd get into with the other children in the village. He had a knack for being resilient about very specific topics; one of which included his family. His father was a low-end farmer, normally only making enough money to put food on the table; while his mother was a well-known provider for herbal remedies. Seasons came and seasons passed, and it was all rather mundane for the first eight years of his life.

A few seasons later, the new crops had finally been harvested. It was quite a haul, for the low key family, and his mother and father decided that they'd travel to the nearest city to sell their wares. As soon as they geared up, they left for what was known as Sinner City. It had quite a reputation for being rather dangerous, but his parents figured they'd be able to fetch a higher price for their hard work and quantity of goods. This proved fatal for the parents.

Within the first two days of entering the city, almost all of their cargo had been stolen. Furious, Isaiah's father decided that the next person who would try to even consider taking something without paying, would be getting pierced with a blade. Theft, of course, was bound to happen yet again; and when it finally did, it would be the end of Isaiah's father. The thief who had broken the proverbial Rock of Gibraltar, was a master assassin, who did as he pleased. Without hesitation, the assassin had slain his father and mother within moments, and left Isaiah to fend for himself in the city of damned-able offenses.

With no way of knowing how to get back home, he would spend the next seventeen years of his life learning to steal and slay, just to scratch and survive for the bare necessities to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Isaiah Windstrife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Windstrife   Isaiah Windstrife I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 am

and approved
Back to top Go down
https://nightwars.darkbb.com

Isaiah Windstrife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: OOC :: Basket-
Jump to: