Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Love is in the air

Go down 
+5
Zeth
Trever Valens
Melanie Rachael Havnos
Shaylyn Nisandern
Luna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 am

So with February being just around the corner, and Valentines day soon as well, We here have decided to do an interesting first event. What is that event you ask? Oh nothing too special. Just having a romantic day with someone. What does that entail? Well you and one other person will have the following happen:

• A nice romantic boat ride/carriage ride through a city.
  • A nice beautiful lunch like treat where you and you special someone shall be eating chocolate and chocolate covered things. Could be fruit or could be other assorted things.
  • A candle Light dinner
  • A nice romantic spot to watch the sun set
  • Your own private musician playing beautiful music as you wonder the city you are going to be in
  • And unlimited amount of money to spend on cute gifts that the other person will love
  • Playing love games at the festival in the said town
  • And anything else you might think cute and love like

Now sadly it seems we are desperately lacking couples. It's a shame I know. But don't worry! You don't need to be seeing someone or having a relationship on the side. Why? Because the person you will be spending this wonderful date with with be someone you more than likely don't know/ can't stand and will be hand cuffed to you.

Yes you heard me right ladies and gentlemen. You will be magically handcuffed to a random person and will be forced to spend the entire day with them doing these romantic things with the other person. Why is that? Well because there is a story behind it:

A female mage has been going around the world and looking at all the love in the different cities. What she expected to find was girls and boys being all lovey dovey around this time of year. Yet what she has found was something worse. People were fighting about one thing or another. This was an outrage! How could her favorite time of the month/year. Outraged she went up to a group of random people and placed a spell upon them. "I do not like this one bit!"The pink haired girl said as she puffed out her cheeks. "This is a time for love, not war. Until I see that you can actually love someone else, you and whoever I think is right for you. All you have to do is prove to me that you and this other person can be a loving couple and I'll let you go. If not, then I guess you're stuck to that person for the rest of your life. I'll set up everything for you and the other no worries! It will be the best day ever~ Leave it up to Valerie~" And with that, the people she had hand picked had been magically sent to another place and found themselves magically handcuffed to this other person.

The rules are simple boys and girls:

1. You have to do at least the first four bullet points on the list. The music is going to happen so deal with it.
2. The last 2 (or three) points don't have to be done.
3. You can do whatever you want to do to try and get the cuffs off, but they will not come off until you have completed the first 4 bullet points.
4. Valerie is an NPC (Non-playable character) that everyone can play and have her pop in and out of the thread. Just remember she is a girl who just wants to have love in the air. The biggest air head you can think of as well as a bit stubborn. If you need it, I can come and post for you myself as Valerie.
5. Have fun~

Now sign ups will follow after this post. For people who have 2 accounts, feel free to use both accounts. Not everyone is going to be with someone they normally post with. I will more than likely pair people up with whom I think would be an interesting mix to pair up with. The more people there are, the better. And if there is an odd number of people, one duo will turn into a trio. Won't that be fun~ So yep just say you're in after this post and I'll get the pairing up as soon as possible. Signups end on February 1st (unless otherwise stated.

Valerie's Picture:

Last edited by Luna on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightwars.darkbb.com
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 am

Adding my name to the list of people getting cuffed. Yeah~
Back to top Go down
Melanie Rachael Havnos

Melanie Rachael Havnos

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:41 am

I'm in! X _ X I swear I'll be better at posting from now on!!!
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 am

I'm in~
Who doesn't want a date with this heartthrob right here?
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Character Killer
Zeth

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 pm

I suppose Zeth is in, but Charlotte would kill whoever touched her so she's out >.>
Back to top Go down
Strix Blackblade

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Oh, this sounds like fun. Count Strix and Vulpes in. If there's an odd number, they would be glad to piss off a non-romantic character with their sticky sweetness, or you can split them up so they spend all day pining for one another. Oh the possibilities~
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Sure Mizumi is in.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:04 am

This would be an interesting thing to see
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

yeah I'll give it a shot
Back to top Go down
http://rpgnation.forumstopic.com
Luna
Admin
Luna

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am

ALRIGHT SO THE EVENT WILL GET STARTED NOW! Here are the groups. (And yes, there will be someone with a group of 3.)

Trever and Mizumi at Alamara

Shaylyn and Zeferoth and Strix at Narnes

Jinx and Vulpes at Zalsabad

Zeth and Melanie at Malana

As you will see, all these places are in Human cities. Shocking? Maybe. And a few other things you should know. The magical chains you are in can only be seen by the people you are chained to. No one else can see it.

As for the 3 man chain...Shaylyn is the one who is in the middle. Both hands are chained to both men. Sucks to be her huh? You all may start the threads at any time. Have fun~
Back to top Go down
https://nightwars.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Love is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is in the air   Love is in the air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air
Page 1 of 1