Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeth
Character Killer
Zeth

Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) Empty
PostSubject: Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)   Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am

Zeth and Melane had just entered city of Malana on this bright and rather sunny day. They had already been traveling together for a few weeks now and things still seemed to be going well, at least to Zeth they were. Zeth was contemplating on finding an inn for the night when a rather pinkish and bubbly girl appeared, demanding that Zeth and Melane find true love before locking them together with an invisible chain spell, and the only way to beat the spell was to have a romantic day together.

So that was how it came to be, an annoying musician playing music wherever they went, a carriage ride through the city, dinner, and too much chocolate.

Zeth propped his head up by his hand as the carriage took them through the city, looking out the window as the buildings rolled by and music played in the carriage. "Really romantic, huh?" Zeth said with a slight laugh as he looked over at Melane.
Back to top Go down

Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Page 1 of 1