Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Zeth Kiligo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeth
Character Killer
Zeth

Zeth Kiligo Empty
PostSubject: Zeth Kiligo   Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Zeth Kiligo Ike6001553087_zps0b4b3ee5

Zeth Kiligo

Race: Human

Character
Looks:
Zeth is around 6 feet tall and roughly 170 pounds. For his usual attire, refer to the photo above. His skin is on the pale side and he has dark almost a blue-black hair color. His eyes are a light shade of blue with golden flecks throughout. He wears knee length brown leather boots, with plated shin guards for defense. He has a well toned, athletic body type due to being a wandering swordsman and regular training.

Personality:
Zeth seems very gentle and easy going most of the time but when someone close to him is in danger, he get's deathly serious. He enjoys having a good time and laying out in the grass and watching the clouds roll by. He tries follow the straight path, meaning he prefers being on the morally correct side of things, even if it means going against other's wishes. Once he makes a stand, he's not easily moved or dissuaded from his position. You could call him the iconic hero type of person, trying to save and defend the weak and those he cares about, though he doesn't see himself as the hero. He won't turn down a free meal.

Laying in the grass and watching the stars/clouds.
His friends (duh)
FOOD

Dislikes:
Oppressive rulers
Judgmental people
Being hungry  

Fears:
Not being strong enough to protect his loved ones

Special Characteristic:
Class: Champion
Fighter + Mentalist
Strength - 45
Swiftness - 45
Intellect - 10
Enchanted Gear:
The Red cloak of Dispel - Shields Zeth from harmful magics if he blocks himself with it. i.e. A blast of fire would disperse, same with frost or lightening or shadow, or deflect curses as a passive ability.
(The enchanted cloak can only be used around 2 or 3 times every 10 posts)
Backstory

History:
Zeth was born in a small town near the northern city of Alamara. His home town was nestled in a small mountain valley, and his town was one of the first to come into contact with the vampires of the north all those years ago. Zeth was a simple lad who enjoyed spending his time relaxing in the fields or in trees, never worrying about much, his summers were slow and fun, and his winters were spent playing in the snow. His father was a well known captain in the army, and would make Zeth train nightly despite his son's grumblings. He would train not only his body, but his mind as well, being quick on his feet and with his head to get out of sticky situations.
Zeth's days of being lazy and not doing anything changed shortly after his sixteenth birthday when his home was raided. They didn't know by quite what though, people who weren't there said it was vampires, the government said it was simply bandits, but those who survived knew who..or what, it really was. They were monsters, the dead walking the streets, slaughtering and killing all they came across. Zeth tried fighting but his father wouldn't let him, he pushed him away and sat him on the family horse, making him ride off into the night for safety.
It's been nine years since that day, nine years since Zeth vowed he'd never abandon anyone ever again. He's gotten stronger, faster, smarter, and today's the day he finally starts his hunt for whoever commanded those creatures to attack.

Last edited by Zeth on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Zeth Kiligo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeth Kiligo   Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Alright, can I ask you to put a point spread on the Class? since I updated the Class info, I would like you to adjust accordingly. Please refer to the Human Classes page in Concepts. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/
Zeth
Character Killer
Zeth

Zeth Kiligo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeth Kiligo   Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:52 pm

There ya go Zaku
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Zeth Kiligo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeth Kiligo   Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:35 am

thanks

Zeth Kiligo A-anim14
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Zeth Kiligo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeth Kiligo   Zeth Kiligo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeth Kiligo
Page 1 of 1