Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

The History of the World, Alion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

The History of the World, Alion Empty
PostSubject: The History of the World, Alion   The History of the World, Alion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:15 am

Alion was a planet rich with resources and diverse creatures. It is also home to 5 known sentient beings: Humans, Mages, Changelings, Vampires, and Werewolves. Of these, the Changelings were the first. Bodies of magic themselves, they inhabited the world the same time the normal animals and creatures did. This went on for a few millennia, until the first Humans came into existence. At first, these Humans were no different than the beasts they hunted and fled from. But over time, they grew smarter and innovative. When this was occurring, Changeling were becoming sentient as well, learning from the Humans and taking their form when it benefited them. It wasn't long before Humans began to make cities and villages to farm and settle. It was around this time when Humans discovered magic. When this discovery was first made, it completely changed the Human evolutionary process. Now, there were two Humans, ones that could use magic, and those who couldn't. Eventually, these Humans and Mages began to live together for mutual benefits. At the same time, however, several Humans were infused with a different strain of magic. Two different strains, to be exact. When the first Humans discovered magic, several of them didn't receive magical control, but rather one set gained a thirst for blood and gained longer life while another set gained the ability to shift into a wolf-like form at will. These new creatures, Vampires and Werewolves, found they were not welcome in the Human's worlds for the most part. Therefore, they came together and formed their own nation and Turned Humans who wished to become like them. Things progressed like this for centuries while sentience and evolution continued. Eventually, after a few wars between two or more races, the sentient creatures of Alion decided that they would all be regarded equally, and an age of prosperity and advancement started. This age continued for another few centuries, until a group of Humans began to mistrust the other beings. Using their subversive tactics, this group sent all of the races into war with one another. Countless lives were lost, but thanks to a handful of heroes, the war was stopped. These heroes, who's names are only know through ancient scriptures as Suzaku, Airen, Zeth, Suki, Mizumi, Ali, and Zeferoth, effectively saved the entire world, but at a cost. The races now despised each other, and the Humans began a massive purge of the world. However, their numbers were so depleted that they were only able to scour a small area of the world, namely the continent of Arn. So, the Humans found one another and founded five new cities: Zalsbad, Malana, Almara, Narnes, and Jenar. These cities became rife with pro-Human followers and shunned, and sometimes murdered, the other races. Each of the other races decided it was best to leave the Humans be and went off to form their own homelands. After a long 3000 years, Humans finally encountered the other races again. First, it was the Mages, who were living among them the whole time. The first few years were rocky, but the tension was less severe thanks to the Human's ability to mold magic equipment. The Changelings were encountered next, soon followed by the Vampires and Werewolves both. It has now been a century since the first rediscoveries, and while public relations are still rocky, they're stable. Humans allow some of the other races within their cities, and those daring enough have lived with and raised families in the other races' homelands. However, old prejudices die hard, and war might spark up again. Will this new generation of heroes stop the war? or will the forces working behind the scenes prevail?
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/

The History of the World, Alion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Info :: History-
Jump to: