Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Charlotte Nectar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Nectar

Charlotte Nectar

Charlotte Nectar  Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Nectar    Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Charlotte Nectar  Suigintoufull1772414_zpse5ead9ed

The Pale Lady - Charlotte Nectar

Race: Mage

Character
Looks:
She has pale white hair around mid back length and sharp red eyes. As for her outfit, refer to the picture above. She has white stockings that span the entire length of her leg. She also has knee length black boots. Her skin is pale like snow. She is around 5'7" and about 130 pounds, with an ample hourglass figure, with a rather noticeably large bust.

Personality:
Charlotte prefers to think and use wit as a weapon. She avoids fighting openly if she must but that doesn't mean she can't hold her own in a fight. She is quite eloquent and prefers to act like a noble would. She is sly and quick witted, though she prefers to act like the damsel in distress she seems to be at first glance. She is a great liar and believes she is actually doing good for the world rather than bad. She hates the stupidity and arrogance of mortals. Though she has a soft side for small cuddly animals and small adorable girls.

Adorable females
Sweets
Night Time

Dislikes:
Mortals
Stupidity
Bright sunlight

Fears:
Dying

Special Characteristic:
Necromancy (best) + Shadow Magic (Moderate)
-Can raise the dead in large numbers
-Cold doesn't bother her
-Good with poisons
-Able to converse with spirits
-She can extend her own life to near infinite lengths  (though she can die from sword, arrow, spell, poison, ect)
-Standard Shadow type attacks and defences

Backstory

History:
Charlotte was born roughly six hundred years ago to a simple farming family. At first, she believed, as with the rest of her family, that she was a normal child like any another in the small farming hamlet. The first 10 years of her life were spent that way, living a simple and joy filled life, although still filled with hard work and chores.
Soon after her tenth birthday, she was playing in the cemetery when she notice lady who was white as soon. Charlotte soon came to learn that the lady was known as The Pale Lady. Charlotte was told by The Pale Lady to never speak of their connection. The Pale Lady told Charlotte all sorts of things, like how to summon the dead, how to control shadowy energies and the forces of frost and ice.
This went on for years, until she was discovered by her parents while playing in the cemetery, making it snow on Charlotte's fifteenth birthday. In fear for their lives, her parents tried having her killed by a number of people in the town, even going as far as trying to burn her at the stake. Before they managed to burn her alive, Charlotte summoned a number of undead thralls, killing those in the town and assuring she would stay alive.
Soon after killing the townspeople, The Pale Lady appeared before Charlotte, telling her of a a ritual that would help her live forever so she would never have to worry about death again. It would take her ten whole years to prepare.
So for ten years, Charlotte prepared for the ritual and amassed power as a necromancer, all the while listening to The Pale Lady's whispers.
The faithful day came on Charlotte's twenty fifth birthday, nestled in the very cemetery that The Pale Lady first spoke to Charlotte. With the moon high and magical runic circles of old forgotten magic carved into the ground and on the tallest of graves, Charlotte began chanting words that were whispered into her dreams each night by The Pale Lady. She continued on like that until the dawn, where a rumbling began, the tallest grave cracked, and a deathly howl sounded and thus The Pale Lady was risen. She quickly stole Charlotte's body and left without a second thought to the girl she stole the body from.
For 600 years on, The Pale Lady gathered strength and power, waiting for when she could take her place above the mortals again.

Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Charlotte Nectar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Nectar    Charlotte Nectar  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Charlotte Nectar  A-anim10

I will allow the 600 years only because of the Necromancy.
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/

Charlotte Nectar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Info :: Apps :: Approved-
Jump to: