Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:18 pm

"What do you mean I'm engaged?!" The young wolf would stand at the dinner table, away from the home cooked meal made just for him. Trever Valens was an easy to please steak and potatoes kind of man, but tonight his mother invited him home for his favorite meal, a nice hardy melt in your mouth beef pot roast served over peas and noodles. "I can't believe you both! I'm a strong man who is capable of finding his own women! I don't need no Southern bitch!"

"That's quite enough!" His mother, standing at a killer five foot two and weighing one hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet, will be the next contender to stand from the table. Even though he stood more than a foot taller than his mother, her sudden movement forced his behind back into the chair, eyes wide at her. Even his father, who stood a straight 7 feet tall was cowered over his meal, trying to become invisible. "The Nisandern family is quite the name in the Southern Tribe, Trever. You'd do best to respect them and your future wife."

"But mom..." He'll whine and look down at his plate. "I don't even know this 'Neanderthal' girl. How can I marry someone if I don't even know what they're like...what they do...what if she sucks in bed? You wouldn't subject me to a life of torment like that." Trever will sigh and fork around his plate. Suddenly his meal doesn't even look appetizing. "I should have known there was a catch to you making my favorite. I'm going home." He'll push himself from the table and stand up a little more passively this time. His mother will growl and his butt will be right back in that chair.

"Sit down. It's not up for discussion. You're getting married and you are getting rid of your whore. You will become a man and raise a family and be an upstanding individual of our society. We've let you run around off your leash for far too long." His mother will put it all very straight and in a line for him, so even he can't try to find something clever to say. "I did this for you. Your wife is a very well known warrior herself, you know. I wouldn't doubt you've already conquered her, or whatever you men do to your opponents after the fight is done."

Trever will seem a lot more intrigued now. A warrior like him? "Like you're one to talk, mom. You kept your whores when you met dad, why cant I?" His mother will give him the death glare but this time it wont really phase much as he lets his comfort food do its job. "But I'll bite. Who's this warrior goddess of the South?"

"Shaylyn Nisandern of the Southern Tribe."

"...Who?" Genuine cluelessness even though he has faced her in battle more than once. Names are irrelevant to him, but her face would more than likely ring a few bells.

"Finish your dinner and leave promptly after to tell your whore you wont be needing her. I'm done with you today. I sent a letter to Shaylyn from you. It was short sweet and charming. Do your best to act the part when you meet her. Do not embarrass me, Trever Conrad Valens."

2 Months Later

So today was the day that Trever would meet his bride to be. He'd get dressed dapper enough, in his armor of complex leather design. It was probably the most formal thing he owned. Who didn't love a man in uniform, after all? His 'whore' or more politely his concubine, Rain would watch him with a sort of uninterested intrigue. "You're...off duty today...are you not?" She'd ask him from the bed. Trever told her nothing of his arranged marriage, simply because it would not last. Even if it did, he was not parting with his prize from defeating his Northern rival, Balto Hourson.

"I just wanted to look nice today, is all." He'd say simply as he fastens his sheathed sword to his hip.

"Who are you trying to impress?" She'll roll her eyes.

"Look. It's a long story." Trever will huff and begin to walk to his door.

Rain would intercept him and touch his arm. "You're going to leave without your boots then?" She'll hold them to him and then put them on the floor. "You can tell me the short and sweet version while you put them on." Rain was a persistent one. Trever just wasn't sure if it was because she cared or because she needed to be that woman who knows everything. It was likely the latter.

"My parents are forcing me to marry a woman from the Southern Tribe. But don't get too excited. This hardly means I'll forget about you." Trever will roll his eyes now as he puts on his boots.

"My. Trever Valens...the Guardian of the Central Tribe? Settling down? That's priceless. Well. Go get her, lady killer, don't let me keep you." Rain will actually laugh at the thought.

"I said don't get excited. You will not be leaving my service." Trever will look to her now and close the distance between them. He'll kiss her suddenly and roughly for a good while before he separates from her. She seems passive. Not pleased nor displeased. That's sort of always how Rain is.

"You misunderstand. I'm telling you to break a leg. I'm hardly going to miss you." She'll joke dryly, but then laugh to break the seriousness. She'll touch his arm and crane up a bit to kiss his jaw. "Don't worry about me though. Seriously. I think this could be good for you. Your mother has been hardly pleased since you brought me home. This will make her happy...just try to make the best of it. Not for your parents, but for you." Probably the most genuine words she had ever spoken to him.

Trever will nod simply. "I'll keep that in mind." And he will leave then from his room. His cousin, Jameson, in the common area polishing his blade. "Wish me luck." As the slightly younger male reaches for the exit door.

"When's the wedding?" He'll ask with a gruff kind of laugh. "Can't wait to be standing at your side as your best man."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Jameson." And Trever will leave then, rolling his eyes. The young wolf will begin his way toward the edge of town, where his parents discussed to meet him just before their company for the day arrives. And of course, he'd be late to his own party. His parents were already there, making nice with the Nisandern's.

"Relax, Lain." He'll hear his large man bear of a father begin to his mother before either of them have detected his coming. "Ah, see! Here he comes!" After his father makes eye contact with him. Trever will wave simply as he approaches.

This all felt more like a march to his death than a walk toward to meet who he'd be spending the rest of his life with. The time felt like it was moving by so slowly already. His heart was beating fast and his palms were becoming sweaty as the nervousness came over him. The reality of this situation was finally hitting him. He'd have to love, cherish, be with, and create young with this woman. Through sickness and in health and all that shit. He'd finally come up between his parents now and bow his head to the elder Nisandern's. "My apologies for being so tardy. My boots escaped me on my way out the door." He'd raise his head then. And there she was. Yes, he remembered her now. Shaylyn Fucking Nisandern. His bride to be. His Betrothed.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Shaylyn was fuming still. Link had calmed her down long enough to get her to go back to her house and eat dinner. Well at least sit there at the table and glare at her food. Her father was sitting at the head of the table and her mother at his right hand side. Shaylyn normally sat next to Asher when both her brothers were home for dinner, but tonight it was just her an her parents so the she wolf took the seat next to her father this time. The room was silent, save for the scrapes and clinks of the tableware.

"Eat you dinner Shaylyn. It's getting cold," her mother said from across the table.

This caused Shay's golden eyes to lift up and meet her mother's own red ones. The look the two gave one another was enough to freeze the air in the house. "I'm not hungry. I'm not in the mood for backstabbing and betrayal." A smirk wormed a way onto the younger wolf's face as her mother glared at her daughter. Shaylyn knew her mother hated being talked to like this. But hey, it wasn't her fault the older woman went behind her back and arranged this. Shaylyn was perfectly fine getting a man herself. In fact, she had gotten one. SHE just refused to acknowledge it.

Evelyn put her fork down and snarled at her young daughter. "It's not my fault you are forced to do this, you brought this on yourself."

Shaylyn slammed her hands on the dinner table and stood up, leaning over her food and growling back at her mother. "I found a husband to marry. You're just jealous that I'm a stronger fighter than you."

Evelyn retaliated and did the same thing, growling as well. "I could wipe the floor with your face young lady so don't you say I'm jealous of the fact the only way you can find a guy is to have them beat you into submission."

Shay was going to reply back with another rude comment, however Alder had cleared his throat and spoke from his seat. "Evelyn darling. Why don't you read Shaylyn the charming letter young Trever Valens wrote for our daughter? I think it might help us digest our dinners." Evelyn glanced down to her husband and huffed. Sitting down she had pulled out a letter and waited for Shaylyn to sit down as well. Shaylyn, however, wasn't sitting down so easily. She continued to glare at her mother as she pulled the letter out. It took Alder another throat clearing and a sharp look from him before the younger wolf huffed and flopped back into her seat to begin stabbing her dinner with her fork.

"To my dearest Shaylyn Isabella Nisandern....well isn't that sweet? To his dearest." Shaylyn only rolled her eyes at that. The thought that Trever would write that made her stomach turn. She wanted to throw up. But Evelyn continued. "It brings me great pleasure to be told that I am the one to marry you. In fact, when my beloved mother told me that her precious only son was to get the honor of marrying the only daughter of the Nisander's, my heart almost stopped beating."

"Yeah, because he found out he was going to marry me. I hope he had a heart attack."

Evelyn ignored her daughter again. "I long for the day I can hold you in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in your ear as we lay in each others arms for countless nights to come. I would like to have the wedding as soon as possible, but I don't wish to alarm you my princess. I will do whatever I can to make you understand that even though we might have fought upon the battlefield as rivals, I wish to do see you again not as enemies but as lovers. Until that day comes, I will be praying for your good health and wonderful dreams. Until we meet again my lovely Shaylyn. Yours forever, Trever C. Valens.

There was no way he would ever write something like that. Well maybe if he had a knife to his throat. Actually the thought of that happening with the bastard crying and begging for his life brought a smile to her lips. "You have to be joking me. He wrote that?"

It was her father who spoke up this time, cutting off whatever Evelyn had to say. "Yes he did." He let out a sigh and look to his daughter with his golden eyes. "I know you don't want something like this, but I think this will be good for you. We'll arrange for a day for all of us to meet the boy. I won't let my only daughter go running off to his house without me. I have to make sure you don't break the poor boy's arm."

She smiled at her father as he continued to eat his food. This is why she loved her father mother than her mother. He understood her. Her mother? Yeah she was jealous and too contorting. She was convinced her mother forced her father to go along with this marriage. She cold see the hurt in his eyes. She wold break this marriage. One way or another. "I look forward to it," she said, finally digging into her dinner.

About two months later

Shaylyn had put on her best pants and shirt. Her mother wouldn't let her walk out of the house without wearing a dress. That was fine. She would wear a dress while walking out of the house. But as soon as they were on their way there, Shay had stripped the dress off and continued on in the clothing she had worn under it. Like hell she was going to wear a dress to go and see this man. Hell, she didn't even want to meet him in the first place. And to make it worse, it was at his own home. It was his turf, his tribe....his everything. It disgusted her. Why couldn't he just come to her home? That would have been simpler no? But no. Her mother said they were to visit him and show her their daughter to the entire family. Gross.

It was a silent trip. Shaylyn made sure to keep away from her mother and keep her mouth shut. Earlier Asher had come to her and told her to be on her best behavior. She was representing the entire Southern Tribe. If she had made trouble while they were there, he was going to go there and drag her home by the ear. Even if that meant he had to go to war just to do this. And as much as she wanted to laugh at that, she couldn't. It was a good possibility that if she actually did something to spark a war, he would do whatever he could just to drag her home and beat her...after their father got done with her. So she promised she would do everything in her power to not kill the man who she was to marry. That was all her oldest brother wanted and so he let her off with a pat on the head.

Yet when they had finally arrived to the home of the Valens, the boy wasn't there. Great first impressions right there. He was already standing her up. That letter that she read over and over again was a fraud. It had to be. No way a man who "longed" to see her as a lover would miss her entering the house. And as she stood there, grumbling and holding the letter tightly in her hand, her parents spoke to the other old wolves. Mrs. Valens and her mother seemed to be getting along well....too well. Ugh....these two must have been the ones behind this the entire time. Shay thought as she bit at her bottom lip, bored out of her mind.

It was another five minutes before the man of the house finally decided to show himself. When the door opened, her head turned to face whoever came in. There was Trever fucking Valens, bowing his head and being respectable. When their eyes had met, it took all her will power to not sneer at him. It took real effort to even put a smile on her face. And the hand holding the letter? Yeah that tightened up and the poor thing was being crushed in her grip.

But she was a lady, and she was going to win this battle.

Walking over to him, Shaylyn smiled again and offered him her hand. "It is good to see you again Va- Trever. I see you are doing well." The girl watched as he would either take her hand and kiss it, or ignore it. How far was he going to play this game with her? Well if he was going to try and play along, she was going to make damn sure he broke the game first before her. If that happened, it was free rein for her to go ahead and not only gloat, but also attack back in defense,

Regardless, she hold the letter out for him to read and spoke again. "The letter you wrote me was wonderful. It brought me to tears." Shay smirked at him, waiting for a reason. Anything that would give him away. "I agree as well. I am so glad we can meet again not as enemies, but as lovers." That was sure to draw some kind of reaction out of him. Anything to show her she won.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:25 am

Ok, she was smiling. Smiling was good, right? Ok. So he just had to play it cool for right now. Yes. Cool. She offered him her hand and he would look at it. Just a blank stare at her hand for a good millisecond off beat. His mother would cough suddenly beside him and it would jolt himself back into motion. Right, suave polite motions. After the brief but awkward hiccup he'd take her hand and gently kiss it. He had to control himself, he could feel his nerves brewing something fierce. He was happy he just woke up and got ready. If he actually took the time to eat something today, it would probably be all over her and her pretty little get up. Like for real? This bitch couldn't even show up in a dress? He got all nice for her. He'd breathe, but make it appear as if he's lingering on her scent. As weird as that was, it was better than looking like he was about to die on her. "I am doing splendidly now that you are here, Miss Nisandern. I hope your travel here was good." Trever would let her hand go then. He wasn't exactly sure what kind of motion to make now. Should he hug her? Kiss her? They were engaged right? Well, technically. He wasn't supposed to get her a ring, was he? The nerves were unsettling him again. "I've waited much too long for your arrival. I had been anticipating it all day." Then he had to mentally curse at himself. Stupid thing to say since he was late. Should have kept his mouth shut. Too late, had to commit to it. He'd kiss her on the cheek for the sake of breaking the physical barrier between them. Maybe she'd just hop on his dick and they could just get this all over with. In a way he'd much prefer that over all these useless formalities.

Trever's face would go even paler than it probably already was. The letter? What fucking letter? What kind of pelvic sorcery did he write on that page? Whatever it was, it worked wonders. He couldn't stand there and take it from her and read it though. That would give it away that he did not write it. "Oh, my thoughtful son. You wrote her a letter and everything on your own accord? How sweet." His mother will swoon, reminding him. Right. He didn't write anything to her. His mother did. Would have been nice if she gave him a copy for reference or something. He tried to remember what she said about it, if anything at all. This meeting was awkward enough with just her and himself, why did their parents have to be here too? Watching...waiting for every move. Trever would clear his throat uncomfortably as his eyes darted around. Like he was searching for an answer.

"Yes. My letter. Tears though? My dearest...tears must be so unbecoming on you. From now on, I only want to see your smiles." Yes ok. Good start. But then a curve ball was thrown in. He could have thrown up right there. Or fainted. Meeting here today not as enemies, but as lovers. Lovers. Was that what they were? Trever was about to fall over and faint. It was all over his face for a moment in time before he held his heart. "Be still, my beating heart." He'd begin and take in a breathy sigh. Just keep breathing. He'd look to her face finally and smile the best he can at this moment. "I am glad you feel the same way then. Shaylyn. My love. I wish for nothing more than to make love to you, and make war no longer." She had him on the defensive this long. Lets see exactly how she felt now. The thought of him and her making love would either bring redness of embarrassment or anger. Knowing her, it would be hard to hide the difference between one or the other. In fact, he'd do one better. "To think, I will have the most beautiful she wolf in the four tribes. Mine and mine alone. How does that make you feel, my beautiful Shaylyn?"
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:58 am

He held her hand way to long. She wanted to pull back and just punch him in the face. Oh how she wanted to just take the moment and stab something through his gut. But it wasn't the time nor the place. And as she watched him hold her hand, and kiss it, it was all she could do to stand there and act like she enjoyed this. "The trip was...." Terrible, grueling, she hated every step of the way, she wished she broke her leg and they had to go home; all things she wanted to say but her mother's voice piped up and cut in before she had the chance to say anything. "It was a long trip. Poor Shaylyn's dress was ruined on the way here. She is so very sorry she could not be wearing something to match your own outfit, Trever." Right. Dress. Gross. But she was going to be nice. He didn't need to know she thrown the dress in the river and watched happily as it floated away. So with a smile, she agreed with her mother. "Yes. It pains me to have to greet you like this."

And then suddenly he had kissed her upon the cheek. The kiss had come out of left field and let the she wolf frozen in her spot. Her eyes were wide and the smile she had been faking had also grown wider upon her lips. Not because she enjoyed the kiss, but because she was trying, oh so trying, not to let her wrath take over. The bastard had touched her with his foul lips without her permission. But..no she couldn't do it.. This was her test and she was going to pass it. But she had to cover it up. Oh she needed to cover this blunder up! How was she going to do it? A hand came to the place where the disgusting wetness was left and she held it, letting out a sigh, trying her best to make it sound like she enjoyed it. Shaylyn closed her eyes for a moment and then looked back to Trever just when he looked as if he was to faint. Was this happening? Was he going to faint? Yet sadly that didn't happen. He grabbed his heart and played it off as if her words were exactly what he was looking for. Damn him.

He pushed her further, making his own attack. The beast had started talking about having sex with her. Just as he wanted, her face flushed red from anger. Her right hand moved over her mouth as her eyes turned from him. She was going to be sick. Shaylyn was actually going to throw up from that. No. She couldn't. That would show her weakness. There was no way she was going to submit to this man. No, not man; this animal. Her anger was building as her shoulders began to shake. No. She couldn't lose like this. Not like this. "Oh Trever..." she said in a soft voice, getting the courage to speak back to him. "You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words from your own voice." Her mouth twitched after saying that. Turning back to him, Shaylyn took her hand off her mouth finally and put it before her. "I hope you bless me with many children that will rival any of the four tribes." Did she want many kids from him? No. The thought of actually having to have one with him made her want to rip her reproduction organs out. Painful? Maybe. But it would stop him from putting that used thing inside of her. How many women did he sleep with in a week? For that matter a day? It was disgusting. She was shocked it didn't fall off already. The world may never know.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:23 am

At least there was an apology for her not wearing a dress. Took long enough to explain that atrocity. He'll look to Shaylyn as she discloses how much it pained her to greet him this way. Yeah right. She probably ruined the dress herself, knowing this prude bitch. How was he supposed to get married to a woman who kept her legs shut tighter than locked metal doors anyway? This marriage arrangement was a shit show and a half. "Yes. It pains me as well." He'll sort of dig.

Trever literally could have died at her next set of words though. Just drop dead, right here right now. On his parents' floor. It didn't embarrass him. Far from. In fact, he couldn't help but smile deviously at her as she told him how she longs to be blessed with his children. That was more like it, now they were talking. His mother already didn't like the look on his face and Trever could feel her eyes digging into him. "I look forward to it. It will be a thrill a minute trying to get you pregnant, my love." Unable to hide his smug look now, he'll actually let a laugh escape him. Completely unable to control himself there. It was quite amazing really, to just watch this proud warrior just eat these words.

Trever will calm down just long enough to not be punched in the face by his mother. "But we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. As much as I would like to consummate our love and be wed right now, it is hardly the time." He'll give her his hand now though. "Come. I want to give you a tour of my town. Maybe we will find you a nice dress. One that will put your old one to shame and make you forget all about it. What do you say, my dear?" Now who could refuse that offer? She could, if she realized what an asshole he was trying to be. No one else would ever be able to pick up on it though. No. Just her. He knew it was killing her inside.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:51 am

Oh he thought that was so funny did he? And as he laughed in her face, her anger was only boiling more and more as her smile grew wider. Yes. She was so pissed she was actually smiling. He knew her too well and she him too well. This battle of words were going badly for her. She needed to turn it around. Something, anything. Maybe a dig to his whore. Yes. A dig there. Actually the thought made her rather happy. As she let out a laugh, she gently pushed his shoulder as if she was playing with him. "A dress? Oh you shouldn't my beloved. I would love to have one specially picked out from you. And a tour of your lovely town? I am dying to see it before Rain ruins the day." She turned her head to look out the window, acting as if the name she just said was actual rain falling from the sky. "Though to be fair, I love rain. The way it sounds when it hits the ground? Ah what a wonderful sound it makes, wouldn't you agree?" It was common knowledge that Trever never did like giving up the prizes he won in battle. So why would Rain Day be any different? It couldn't. More than likely she was still there somewhere.

Her golden eyes glanced to Trever's hand as she gently took it with her own. Acting as if it was the most important thing while trying not to think about burning her skin later on. "I would also love to have a tour of your own home. Surely a man as strong and in love has a house for the two of us to move into, right? Or were you willing to move down to my home for me?" He wasn't going to take the bite of going home with her. He was a strong male after all. To be defeated and going home with her. She wasn't going to hold her breath with that one. Actually she would rather if he just rotted in a hole and died. But she was going to be nice today. This battle was turning out to be a lot better than she could have hoped for. It was fun to see him wiggle and think he was winning this. So she had set backs, but that was fine. Everything was fine. She was going to win. And when she did, she was going to gut him.

Lacing her fingers with his, the shorter wolf rested her head upon his shoulder and looked up to him. Time to act the part of the love struck puppy. Taking this up a notch. "While we're out, we could also get some food. Are we also staying for dinner? I would love to try your mother's home cooking. To eat a sample of what she has been feeding you. Oh to think it will only be a short time until I can feed you every day. Tell me all about you my love and my only. Your hopes and dreams, your fears and dark secrets. I want to know everything about you before the night is through." She brought the back of his hand to her lips and kissed it, keeping herself from not casting it away or biting it and attacking him. Looking back to him she just smiled brightly at him. "So why don't you show me your lovely town of yours. I'm dying to see it."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 am

So he wouldn't get the last laugh after all. Trever's face nearly dropped to the floor when she started talking about Rain. How. Dare she. Rain may have been his whore, but she didn't have to act like a jealous bitch and attack her when she isn't even around to defend herself. That was just low and dishonorable. What's worse is that she disguised her dig as discussing the weather. Oh, he'd give her fucking rain alright. When it rains, it pours when the thunderous Guardian of the Central Tribe is near. Shaylyn must have known that much. Any battle that has been with him typically was a wet one. Because of his howl, of course. "If you like rain, dear, boy is my son the man for you." Krios will snicker, regarding his son's ability. "Just do us a favor and don't fuck with the weather again, ok? Maybe next time when you have to disguise your love sounds in booms of thunderous roars, eh?" Krios was certainly a subtle one. At least the attention was on this fool for now, which pretty much saved Shay's pretty face from a backhand.

Trever will just smile delightfully to his father, as his mother does as well. Both respectively ready to kill him for his suggestiveness. "My father is right, however. I can make the sky open up for you on command if you so wished it. But again, maybe for another time. As much as I love the rain myself, today is indeed, quite beautiful. Just like you, my love." He would hold her hand as she does to his. Was she planning on burning him? She probably wished she could right now. But what was this shit about how he wouldn't come to her home? Of course he fucking wouldn't. Yes ok, maybe once or twice in this whole courtship phase he'll have to visit her but like fuck Trever would move there. That wasn't the man's job. The woman was supposed to leave her home and her name behind. Not him. He felt emasculated simply at the suggestion.

Digressing though, he'd just let her hang all over him. Shay was the one making the fool out of herself, so she could continue with that. Trever wasn't going to give into her little games. He'd be sweet as pie to her until they found one another bearable. Or at least he could hope regretfully each day. This was going to be a long road to their marriage. "It is around lunch time so I think we can grab a bite to eat. Nothing too big, I'm sure my mother has a feast planned for tonight." He'll look to his mother on that to which she'll confirm with a smile and a nod. The thought of his mother slaving over a stove for these Neanderthals made him even more sick. "Then if you will excuse us both, I would like to take my bride to be for a nice afternoon on the town. I will show you and tell you everything you wish from there, my love." That or show her to a ditch and bury her in it. That would blow over smoothly.

"Don't get too hot and bothered. Save some energy when we let you run off for the night. You'll have plenty of calories to burn off then, eh." As his father never ceases to embarrass him, even making involved hip thrusting motions in there with it. Trever will simply just retreat, almost losing it right there. If there is no other objection, he'll guide his betrothed to the door and let them both be free from the awkward air within his home. He'll walk perhaps ten steps and then look to her with a dead pan look. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. You don't like me. And I think you suck too. That's about as poetic as I get. Does it make you want to suck me off?"
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Oh how it got his attention. How he wiggled at that one. She could see it building. All he had to do was hit her. Just one smack and she could attack back. And then her parents would see what kind of monster he was and the marriage would be off. It would go down in beautiful brilliant flames. But then Papa Valens had to open his damn mouth and talk about sex. Shay wished she could just facepalm herself. Thankfully Alder kind of groaned and did one for her. Good going Papa Nisandern. But still, that didn't stop the fact that the words were spoken. And of course she knew what his howl was like. She fought in the rain more times than not. Actually come to think of it, it was raining every time but the first time she and Trever fought. And what happened the first time? He nearly bit her damn leg off. Oh how she wished she could return the favor. Maybe she could cut the dick off. Yeah. That sounded like a great plan.

Anyways, They were leaving. Now they could be alone. Just the two of them~ As she walked out with Trever, Shaylyn glanced back to her parents. She could tell her father knew what she was doing. Her mother? Oh yeah she was clueless. She was so excited about how she was getting along with her future husband. Oh mother...if only you actually knew what was going on. Maybe in another life.

And once they took those ten steps away from the house, she yanked her arm off of the mutt and tried cleaning the hand and arm off as best as she could on her own clothes. "The look on your face. I'm shocked you didn't hit me yet. I tried really my hardest on that one." Rolling her eyes, she shoved the letter he obviously didn't write. Might as well let him in on the joke ad see what his kind words looked like upon the paper. She was doing him a favor. "Can you walk and talk at the same time? I want to get out of the shadow of the adults. The less they realize we're not happy about this today, the better."

Shaylyn growled towards herself and started walking off. She shoved her hands in her pockets and kept her eyes forward. The less she had to actually deal with him, the better. And what was worse, she was actually going to have to wear a dress for dinner. Fucking ass. Taking her out on a trip to get a dress. But if there was going to be something being bought, she was damn sure he wasn't going to buy one for her. "If you just want to go off and be with your whore for a couple hours, I can find my own way around your...lovely town. And I can buy my own damn dress. Maybe while you're out fucking, you can think about how we can end this stupid engagement."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:54 pm

This would be a priceless relationship. The side of Trever Valens' treacherous lips would curl up into a devious smirk. This poor woman, forced to marry a wolf such as this one. Maybe Elaina Valens was onto something, pairing this beautiful warrior maiden with her gorgeous champion of a son. They would produce young the size of mountains, for one. Their physical strength would be the one thing matched by their intimidating appearance. Trever didn't see this as a horrible thing. In fact, what was better is that they'd be forced together. Like two dogs knotted together post coitus. It surely wasn't something they wanted, but it was something that just naturally had to be. And if it had to be, and she didn't remotely like him...he could do as he pleased. Through marriage, he'd still be a free man. The thought almost made him rise in excitement. So this arrangement wasn't going to be so bad after all. Mama Valens was looking out, she was the best wing woman of all time. Who would have thought it?

Shaylyn, his more than agitated young bride to be, would tear away from him. Rubbing herself as if to wash away some disease. How flattering. She hated him that much. The thought made him smile more. "I'm glad you refrained from hitting this gorgeous mug of mine. I'll admit, it was about the same difficulty level for me to hold my punches as well." Trever would shrug then. Abusing one another was no big deal, right? He'd continue walking by her side, even as she throws a piece of parchment in his face. The hell was this? He'd look down at it and read as he walked with her. "Ah, I can do one better. I can walk, talk, and read at the same time. What a skill." He'll state dryly as he reads over the love letter addressed to her, allegedly from him. "I wouldn't even write this folly, even if I did love you. Did you believe this? That's truly a laugh." He'll actually bellow out in laughter then.

The young she wolf would pick up her pace and he would follow indefinitely. "My whore? Now now, don't be jealous, my love." He'll mock the classy tone portrayed through his letter. "You will get plenty of good fucks in with me when we are wed." He'll even give her a nice hip grab and a thrust from behind, his true vulgarity showing. Yes. This was Trever Valens. "You will not get a moments rest. You and will be in between the sheets all hours of the day and night until you are discovered to be with child. I will mate guard you and all. There will be no other dick in your life but mine. They do not call me the Central Guardian for no reason, my love." He'll say the words more casually. No threats, no mocking her. Just blatantly listing out their married life itinerary.

Trever will look to her seriously now though, as he attempts to stand in her way, to stop her. He'll look straight into her eyes. "We will not be ending this engagement, Miss Shaylyn Nisandern. You will become Mrs. Shaylyn Valens. And you will like it. Your parents and mine have arranged this. And we cannot dishonor them. That would...most unwise." He'll then begin walking again, turning his back to her. "And you are wearing the finest dress we find. One to my liking. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Shaylyn's upper lip started to twitch. He thought this was all one big laugh as he read over the letter. Truth was she was hoping that he might have been even remotely close to what he said in the letter. Even for just an instant. But as he laughed at it, it only made her even more agitated. He was fine with all of this. he was fine with everything. She wanted to rip him from limb to limb. Did he not know how much she hated him and the thought of him even being anywhere close to her with that dick of his? Who knows where it had been?

She was going to try and shake him off and just wonder around. But she wasn't going to be able to get the chance. Trever had grabbed her from behind and gave her a good thrust from behind. The action stopped her dead in her tracks. Her lip started to curl into a snarl again as her hair was standing on end. And then he began to speak. Oh how she wanted to reach over her shoulder and just lay him flat on his back. Just fling him over her shoulder and spit on him. He thought he was going to just have her be submissive just because their parents arranged this? He then proceed to stand before her, looking down upon her. Shaylyn returned the serious look he was giving her with resentment and hate. She wasn't going to break the marriage no. That would dishonor their parents as he said. But that didn't mean she wasn't going to make his life a living hell nor would try and get them to break it off themselves. It was ending, one way or another.

Trever than began walking away from her, turning his back upon her. If this was a battle, he would be dead right now. You never turn your back on your enemy. Instinctively, she reached for her sword only to find it wasn't there. Of course not. There was no weapons here. Only a battle of who could break the other first. And truth be told, Trever was winning that battle too. Oh it only pushed her closer to the edge. She wasn't going to let this man best her. She had to be on top. She had to win before the night was over.

"The only dress you like is the one that is lying on the floor next to your bed," Shaylyn growled after him. Lifting her head up high, she walked up to him again and didn't bother looking over at him. "I'll get a dress, but it's one that I want, not something you think are going to get me to wear. And if you think you're going to get me into your bed, you're going to find yourself having a tough time. I'm not like other woman you have bedded." Glancing towards him out of the corner of her eyes, she snarled at him. "I'm not just something you can easily 'win', Trever Valens. I'm a lot harder to 'tame' than you might think."

Shaylyn looked forward again and let out a huff. Whatever he was thinking, it wasn't going to work. She had a few more tricks up her sleeves before this night was over. She promised Link she would do whatever it took so she could marry him. "And I would never dream of personally breaking this engagement. As you said, our parents thought this was going to be a good match. If the marriage is going to ended, it would be because our parents think this match really wasn't something that was good after all." A smirk formed upon her face as she thought And I'm going to do whatever I can to show them this marriage was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

A lot of wives wanted to kill their husbands. Why should thismarriage be any different? Why should either of them feel comforatble with this? They were here in this world to breed and raise their young into strong young men and women that would do the same for their pups. Just like the old wolves before them did, and so on backwards for millennia. They weren't here to like it, they were here to do their job and replenish the ground beneath them when the time came. With that thinking, he'd turn and look to her again. "Life's too short to be at ends. Make the best of it. This is just what we have to do." Trever will cross his arms over his chest, firm on that.

Shaylyn would attempt to insult him and his bedroom resume again. He'd just laugh it off and run his fingers through his gorgeous long dark hair. "Right. Well, why can it not be both a dress that is nice and a dress that ends up beside my bed this evening? It would be fun for the both of us that way." He will genuinely suggest with a raise of his hand toward her. A smile will grace his lips. "You can tussle with me all you'd like in my humble abode." The smile will be wiped off his face though and he'd roll his eyes as she insists on picking out her dress. The young wolf guessed that could be arranged, but said nothing on it. He'd fight with her later about it.

Trever will stop for a moment and think about her next words. He'll even place his hand under his chin in thought. "You cannot be won so easily, eh?" He'll smirk to her now and release his hand to the side of him. "Didn't you create your own demise? Did you not tell your old suitors that you could be won if they beat you in a fight?" He'd laugh then. Laugh at her. "I have kicked your ass into the ground so many times, my love. I have won you over many times. Before any other man could. I am superior to all your suitors. Therefore, by your own law, you are mine, Shaylyn." The hungered wolf will grab a fistful of her ass and gaze into her eyes, those eyes that were just like his. Golden and filled with fire. "I have owned you before all others. You can not deny me. Or will you now dishonor yourself and your word?" He'll let go of her though, unless he's already been pushed or punched off of her.

Regardless, he continues. "I would expect that your difficulty. And I accept the challenge of it. But once you are tamed, Shaylyn, I promise you that I will ride you like a fucking mare. And you are going to like it, like the bitch you are." His eyes would be just as furious as hers now, dead set on having her, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:19 am

Shaylyn rolled her eyes. Make ends of it? Ha. She would make life as comfortable as she could. He was right though, life was too short to let someone walk all over you. You had to take life by the horns and take it down and bend to your own will. She had to fight hard to get to where she was. Every day was a struggle. She had to be the best. Se had to be the top dog. It was her way or the high way. Yet with Trever, he was beating her at every step of the way. Ever blow she gave him, he threw back at her with twice the power behind it. Was there no way for her to win? Like she was going to have sex in his home. There was no way. Never, not in a million years. Not even if he was the last wolf on earth.

And then his next words killed her. She froze on the spot. How did he know about the rules to marry her? There was no possible way he would have known that. Not only that, what he said was also true. He had taken her down not once, but countless other times too. Too many times to count, or too many she wished to remember. By all rights, according to her own rules, he won her hand when they were younger and continued to win over and over and over again.

Reality came back to her when this wolf grabbed her butt and looked her in the eyes. He had pushed her over the edge now. There was no turning back. Shaylyn had managed to keep herself from hitting him, but now she couldn't hold back. Her right hand balled into a fist and made sweet contact with his 'beautiful' face. It felt good to deck him. Oh how it felt so good to finally let her anger out. There was no going back at the moment. Dress shopping? No. She was going to fight him right here right now. Or at least she was going to show him she wasn't going to be pushed around any longer. As he started walking away, Shaylyn grabbed his shoulder and shoved him into the nearest wall around them. Getting in front of Trever, she grabbed the front of his shirt and glared up at him. "You have no right too call yourself my husband because of that. I have whooped your ass just as many times over the years."

Shay wanted to hit him again. She wanted to just tear into him. She wanted to destroy him. but she had to at least attempt to not start a fight here....even if that was what she wanted more than anything else. Instead she growled up at him, eyes burning. "If I wasn't told I had to be on my best behavior, I would end you here and now. Watch yourself or you're going to have that face full or more punches from me before we even get home to eat your mother's cooking." Shaylyn let go of him and backed up. She wasn't sure if she wanted to turn her back on him. Would he attack her as well? Well why not? If he attacked her, she would most definitely attack back. Then again, she was a woman so maybe he was just going to let her walk away with that.

With one last disgusted look from her, she turned around and started to walk away. "Where's the nearest place to get food? I'm starving. Dealing with my husband has made me rather peckish."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh. That wonderful feeling of wanting to tear out of your own skin and fuck up the nearest mortal shape. Felt like young puberty life all over again. How the male wolf wanted to take her by the head and snap her vertebrae. That would end it nice and quick. How dare she punch him in his domain, after all. This little bitch has had it coming a long time now and Trever was about at wits end with her shit. To top it all off, she was now threatening him as well? Oh no. No she would not. Not in his village.

Just how many people saw this occur anyway? How many people did he know? Looking around, the odds didn't look so great. Everyone knew who he was. He could feel them laughing at him already. The anger inside him actually retreated and turned into anxiety. Like he had to do something about this that would redeem himself? But what? What would his military boys and his own self do right now? Someone, a woman, just waltz up to him on the field and slapped him. What did most people feel in that circumstance? Well, rather pissed off. He wouldn't take this shit on a normal day so why should he now?

No. He wouldn't. Trever would begin to handle it, the only way he knew how. As she turned away and attempted to flee from him, he'd grab at her shirt and pull her back toward him in one rough motion. "Dealing with my wife has hungered me as well." He'd growl close to her ear. He'd grab her top with both his hands now and rip it all the way down the back, so it would be easy for it to fall or be pulled off her body from there. "Embarrass me in my home and I will do far worse to you in return." He'll push her then, away from him and in an inclination that would perhaps make her stumble onto her knees.

Everyone was watching no as he redeemed his dominance over his wild fiance. Good. He'd run his fingers through his hair and begin to collect himself, recovering from his mixed emotional roller coaster. "That ragged tramp you call a top seems unfitting to your beautiful complexion, my love. How about we find you a nice dress to wear?" He'll suggest with an undertone of 'do not fuck with me, I own you now'.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

She expected some kind of fight. She expected Trever to lose his cool and actually attack her. And why not? She punched him and made hm look like a fool in front of countless people on the street. She had gotten the upper hand and he was going to lose it. What she didn't expect to happen was for him to do what he did. Trever had grabbed Shaylyn and pulled her back to him, growling in her hear.He then proceed to rip her shirt down the back and then throw her to the ground. Alright he just pushed her and she fell upon her hands and knees. One hand held her up so she wouldn't be completely upon the ground, the other was holding the back of the shirt he ripped so it wouldn't fall down off of her. How dare he. How DARE he! Shaylyn wanted to retaliate. She wanted to jump back up and just start fighting him. She wanted to deck him so hard, he would be knocked out. Or bite him, or rip his fucking eyes out. But she couldn't. The she wolf already pressed her luck and it ended in something like this. If she continued any further, there was a likely chance this dick was going to rip her shirt off and have her parading through town like one if his little whores. It would humiliating for her. A deep wound to her pride. Shaylyn wasn't going to let that happen.

As her yellow eyes stared down at the ground before her, Shaylyn sat back up on her knees. Both hands went to her back as she took the ends of the now ruined shirt and began tying it so the shirt wouldn't fall when she walked around. Now she needed a new shirt and a dress to wear to the stupid diner. Fuck him. She needed something to throw him down again. Something that he couldn't possibly ever attack back with. But what? She was more or less done. She more or less was out of tricks. The only thing left was the bite mark he left on her right calf. Could she do that? That was more or less showing of the fact he bested her when they were younger. Though on the other hand it did almost kill her. So she could get a dress that showed off the mark or she could get a dress to hide it. Those were her options. Either admit to the bite mark, or don't admit to it.

Glancing back up to Trever, her golden eyes glared at him. But that was all she was going to do. She would be obedient for right now. If only until dinner. And then at dinner? She would make sure he felt her wrath. One way or another she was going to make sure he e was going to feel it. But first she needed to get up. After tying her shirt around her, Shaylyn stood back up and dusted herself. She kept her back to him the entire time, as if saying he just wasn't a problem anymore. Because frankly he wasn't. At least not right now. If she didn't provoke him, he wouldn't attack back, right? Hopefully.

"It seems you are right. I am in need of something to cover myself with. We should hurry up and get a dress for your mother's dinner." Still she didn't bother to look at him. Maybe it was because she didn't want to admit she lost this round, or maybe it was because she secretly did want to provoke him still and then figure out a way to beat him. Either way something was going to happen. Either he was going to take her somewhere and they would buy a dress, or they would start a new fight club scene. "Lead the way Trever Valens. I really don't have an idea of where to look for any kind of clothing that would suit your tastes." She had an idea, but better to just let him lead the way and let him feel like he was in charge than to just take charge and continue going forward.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

That's right. She knew she crossed the line with him. It was in her best interest now to just be quiet and play the perfect little trophy wife. Trever hardly needed that kind of woman as a wife, he wasn't that insecure of himself to have a mindless woman tied to him. However, he wasn't going to have a feisty cunt that back sassed him or challenged his manhood either. Not on his watch. He'd pretend nothing happened for right now, as she was. Why continue to act so unkind when she was trying her best to be on her best behavior. Trever would take off his leather vest and place it over her body now, to cover her up just that little bit more. Shaylyn Nisandern would be his wife after all. No reason to parade her feminine assets throughout the town. "Here." He'll suggest gently as he places the vest on her, keeping her latter arm and kissing it. A soft apology after firm gesture. "It is quite the walk. I will take you, my love." He'd then guide her, his hand still gently grasping her arm, simply to avoid being too affectionate by holding her hand. That would probably send her over the edge. For right now, he didn't exactly want that.

"I am taking you to the finest seamstress in town. I will choose one item, and you will choose one item. You will try both on and you will twirl for me. Can you do that?" Doubting she could do anything feminine for a moment. He'd roll his eyes to himself as the two of them walk through town. "I promise to pick the dress that looks the finest on you. Which will likely be my selection." Because Trever Valens had the best taste in fashion...right. It was probably better than hers, in the same token. "Is that a fair deal?"

Regardless of her response, she was still walking into the store. And further regardless of her answer, she was doing what he said (or he was doing as he pleased, rather). They'd both walk into the quaint little dress shop. The seamstress was neatening a few pieces out while a few other women were shopping around, gossiping like young women do. Trever would walk passed them and eye them, as they did. Sort of like a half greeting, half 'hey ladies/big guy' exchange. Yes, he probably slept with each and every one of them. Beautiful girls in need of a gorgeous man like him to keep them company and provide them with a safe warm bed for the evening. He knew how to entertain his female guests. Well, Rain taught him, so yes, that's still knowing. As the group of three she-wolves were about to turn a more spiteful gaze to the obvious foreign wolf, Trever would wink, strategically. To distract them as he and his lady passed them by for good.

He'd give a friendly smile to the seamstress, who was about his parents age, a family friend (formerly one of his mother's concubines, unknown to him. Those were the days no one really talked about). Trever would tap Shay's butt, to set her free into the abyss of dresses. "Go have fun. Pick yourself out something nice." He'd whisper into her ear. He'd then stick around for her reaction but not linger much longer as he goes to speak with the seamstress. They'd greet with two kisses to either cheek, as good friends and family of some cultures do. "Good to see you again. Just here to pick out something nice for the bride to be so I can show her off to my parents, you know." The way he said it, it was almost like he found her. Ha. He wished he was able to hand pick his wife. He actually laughed then a bit to himself.

The seamstress wasn't buying it anyway. She knew his parents well enough and was still well in touch with Elaina Valens. "So she is the one your mother picked for you...from the Southern Tribe?" She will look in Shaylyn's direction and evaluate her. "She will do nicely for my best strapping young male customer." She'll look back to Trever and smile. "I'm glad you brought her here...her larger frame will do nicely in some of my dresses. Maybe one day she will counteract the short gene in your pool, because of your five foot menace of a mother." She'll giggle then, obviously being endearing. Trever will laugh as well.

"At least I came out tall enough. But yes. She and I...we will produce giants." Trever will look to Shay himself then. He had to be careful. She might just deck him right here in the shop.

"And bless each and every one of them. They will be gorgeous pups. Just pray for their hearts and their health, hmm?" She'll take him by the chin scruff and pass him by. "You know what you like. I'll leave you to your search. Come to me if you need anything. Dressing room is through that curtain there, love." She'll say more so to Shay than to Trever.

Trever will then begin his search. It's as if he knows this place like the back of his hand. Not that he really did, but as the seamstress said, he knew what he liked. He'd feel each piece between his fingers, feeling the material and paying the utmost attention to the slightest of detail. His face was intense, unbreakable even. The young women were trying on dresses themselves at this point, being extra obnoxious to get his attention. He'd hardly look away from what he was doing, the only time he did was when one directly called his name. Showing off her assets once she got his attention, Trever would just nod and go back to looking at the dresses. "That's nice." and the girls were hardly pleased with that answer. He'd actually probably take much longer picking something out than Shay. He was taking everything into account, even looking up at his bride to be occasionally to try to envision a piece on her. More times than not, he'd actually physically shake his head at the image. Like it wasn't perfect enough for her or something.

Eventually Trever would come to Shay and hold out his selection to her. "This is my choice. The color will look fabulous with your eyes." Like, again, he was some expert on fashion. The stupid whores were out of sight from the store at this point now, likely just done and over with Trever being less than attentive.

Dress:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:50 am

She didn't say a word, she didn't look at him. She couldn't bring herself too. Shaylyn knew she was still too pissed. She knew she was still too willing to fight. The girl needed to get it together. Take in a deep breath and let it out. Maybe if she did this a few times she would be fine. Maybe if she could figure out how to walk without seeing, she would be fine. But the only way that was going to happen was if Trever took her by the arm and or hand (or grabbed something) and dragged her along or if she learned to sense items and people that were in her way as she followed behind Trever and navigated the streets that way. She just needed something to calm her down. Anything at all.

It was then Trever put something over her. Blinking a few times, she glanced down at what he had put over her. What? Why would he do something like that for her? After everything that just happened he was going to try and be nice? Like really? She narrowed her eyes at him, unsure if this was some kind of trick. After all, he did call her his love. Was he saying that because he wanted to make a jab at her? or did he say that just so he could? She wasn't going to question it right now. They were walking again. He had taken Shaylyn by the arm and guided her off to a shop to get a dress. And as he walked her towards it, he had made a deal with her. Asking her if she could twirl. "Of course I can fucking twirl...." she growled in a low voice. Did he think she was retarded or something? Who couldn't twirl? You just spun around. Simple. And for the rest of his words? She just gave him an eye roll. But nothing more. Again, she wasn't going to fight him. As little interaction with him as she could would be best.

So finally, after walking through the tribe, they had made it to the place that he was talking about. It wasn't a bad shop, just not something she would ever go into. Why? Because she hated dresses. It was for stupid little girls who whispered and gossiped and made remarks about the other girls or guys to the other little girls who came with them and shut the hell up when confronted about it. Unless it was the guy they were drooling over. And speaking of those type of girls, three to be exact, were there at the shop. Again Shaylyn rolled her eyes and groaned. Why did she have to come here when they were here? It was gross. Whatever. The sooner they got this done the better.

Her attention came back to Trever when he tapped her butt and told her to have fun. She glared at him as he ran off to the woman that owned the place. Fun? In a place like this? Never. But whatever. She was going to find something and she was going to find something fast. The sooner the better.

And with haste, the girl went through all the dresses she found alright until the wolf had found a nice orange one. Ah yes. Orange was her favorite color so why not just wear an orange one to dinner? She was done. Time for Trever to show his and get the hell out of there.

Or at least that was what she thought. Shaylyn had grabbed her dress quickly, but Trever? No. He went through many dresses and often glanced up at her. What was he looking for? For the longest time she was sure he was going stop at one point and just look over to the other girls as they showed off their dresses. So why didn't he? Was he just that determined to find something just for her? Why? That just made no sense. Really none what so ever. He was a strange wolf. How could he just put the past behind him so and want to marry her just like that? Didn't he have someone he wanted to marry? Wasn't there someone who was better for him?

Trever spoke out to her, causing Shaylyn to look away. How long was she staring at him as he shopped? Too long that was for sure. Whatever. Doesn't matter. Clearing her throat, the she wolf walked over to him with her head held high. "I'm gonna pick this dress." She showed him the dress and then grabbed his pick before he said a word. Time to get this twirling business over with.

Shaylyn stripped and put on the orange dress first. Why? Well why the hell not? It was the dress that she picked out. Gotta showcase her own dress first. So once she redressed, she walked back out to Trever. "Alright, here it is. my pick" And so it was time to twirl for him. And she did. Well more like she turned in a circle. Like she really understood the real meaning of twirling. That's cute.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Shaylyn was brash and impatient. It showed through in her selection and the time it took for her to make said selection. It was all wrong, the material wouldn't be comfortable for her at all. He already knew her, that was not the dress for her. The color wasn't right too. It didn't complement her eyes nor her complexion. You had to be just the right skin tone to pull off wearing orange, it was a color people rarely looked good in. "I already like my selection better for you, dear." He'll say plainly but he'll shrug and let her go try it on. She'd then retreat with both dresses, into the fitting area.

When she came out, he was hardly impressed. That dress looked all wrong on her. It didn't even compliment the shape of her body. It was too...clunky on her. She was a big girl, strong. The dress itself was hardly delicate itself, so again, there was no contrast. He then watched and chuckled quietly at her 'twirl'. Right. She could twirl. "That's adorable sweetheart." Trever would shake his head then. "Put my pick on and actually look at yourself before you come out and show me. Compare the two. You'll understand...maybe." If her Southern mind could grasp fashion at all. He would admit, Central folk were probably more...vain. They were comfortable in their lands, so why shouldn't they be comfortable in their skin and beyond as well? Focusing on the little things like primping, grooming, and ones own style meant hardly nothing to the young wolf himself. But living here, it was something people saw and talked about. It isn't about the weight you pull but how you carry it. It was something he learned after years in the military and finally moving up in the ranks. Thinking on it now, suddenly his father and mother's talks about him showing off his privates made a lot more sense.

He'd wait for Shaylyn to finally withdraw from the changing room, with his dress on. She'd look stunning in it. He knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Shaylyn rolled her eyes. Really? He didn't like the dress? Of course he didn't. It wasn't his dress. So more than likely he was going to pick the one he picked out for her. Whatever. She couldn't really tell the difference between the two. Again, Shaylyn wasn't the type of girl to care much about things like this. It wasn't her style so she wasn't going to bother to wear it. But she did as she was told and went back into the changing area, grumpily closing the curtain behind her.

And so she managed to get out of the first dress and into the second one. The purple one. It was so different than the one that she had picked out. It was more...flowy. Why was it so flowy? Was that even a good thing?And she felt more naked in this dress than the other one. This dress came to her upper thigh and in the back it was nothing but a sheer piece of cloth that did nothing at all to actually help cover up any part of her body. Well she had to put it on and love it. Why love it? Well she was going to get stuck with this dress. She knew it. The way Trever looked at her in the dress she picked out showed he was going to get this one anyway regardless if she refused and bought the one she picked out. Whatever. It was only for the night right? And then she could get something else.

Returning to the outside world, she showed Trever his dress on her. Again she turned around in a circle for him and just kind of stood there. Arms over her chest and glancing away. She really didn't want to be in a dress and wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. "Here you go. Can we go now?" Though she said that, Shay knew full well that Trever was going to ask her to do a few more things. Maybe spin a few more times and actually spin to get the fabric moving, maybe have her walk back and forth through the store, and maybe who knows what else. It took the male wolf a long time to actually pick out the dress, like it was going to be just a simple walk in and walk out event.

So there the she wolf stood, waiting for her next form of orders to spew from his mouth so they could get that over with and get the hell out of here and to maybe somewhere to eat, or back to his parent's house to get ready for dinner.

Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Of course she would look better in the dress he picked. Her gorgeous eyes just popped in a radiant gold that stood out from the rest of her. Her hair flowed nicely against the shoulders which bared no hindering straps. Her skin was light in comparison to the dark purple color of the dress and contrasted the entire package beautifully. Her dark hair accented perfectly with the color, on top of that. Yes, it was the perfect dress for her. The material was shear and comfortable as well, something she could enjoy.

Trever couldn't help but cock his head to one side though, confused by one detail. He'd walk up to her and gently take one of her arms away from her chest and hold her hand. "Why so uncomfortable? You look stunning." He'd raise her hand in his then and coax her to twirl again for him, as if they were dancing. The way he looked at her so intensely made it seem like he thought they were the only two people there. His attention to detail was so captivating and so passionate. He just couldn't understand why she appeared so displeased. He'll hold her chin in his hand then and raise it up. "Smile for me, my love." He'd be extremely intense over the request. It didn't really seem up for debate.

Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Trever had taken one of her hands and gave her a compliment. This was very confusing to her. What was his game? What was his angle? What kind of game was this man trying to play here? As he spoke, he had taken her hand and wanted to have her spin for him again. She obliged and did as he asked her to do. When she faced him again, her eyes looked up at his. Why was he staring at her so intensely? Why was he holding her hand still? Why was he so close to her? And then his other hand lifted her chin so to make sure that she was only looking at him.

And so she did. Her eyes looked him directly in the eyes and held his gaze, yet she didn't smile. It wasn't because she couldn't. No of course she could smile. She smiled all the time when she wanted to smile or when something good and or funny happened. But now? No. Shaylyn would not just smile for him. It would have been a forced smile. And if she did a forced smile how would he take it? Would he get frustrated with her and ask her why she was being a bitch? Or maybe something else? So before he could ask a question, Shaylyn spoke to him.

"Why?" Her voice did not shake nor did she look away. She was firm in her question yet not rude for once. And what was also shocking was Shaylyn didn't back away. She didn't remove his hand from hers nor did she pull her chin away from him. The wolf just stood there, staring up at him and gauging his answers to come. "Why do you call me your love when you don't even know me. When just an hour ago you would have gladly ripped my throat out? Why would you rip my shirt in half and then give me your leather to cover me up? Why are you trying to make this marriage work when you know full well I don't want it to? Are you trying to win a bet or something?' Wouldn't that be something? Maybe there was this giant game going around where different werewolves from this tribe or from many others were trying to bet Trever how long it would take for him to 'wife' or even 'tame' Shaylyn. If that was something that was happening, she would end that now. However long they bet, she would make sure no one would win.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am

This was something he didn't expect. Shaylyn of the South inquired about his reasoning when he simply expected a fake and forced smile from her. The question itself was not rude or accusing. It was curious, and in a certain respect even kind to the male (these were perhaps the most level headed words she spoke all day to him after all). Her question was far from thought provoking, but it left him speechless and surprised for a moment. Trever would blink once or twice, but he'd return to his serious gaze after a moment.

"I know you and I cannot escape this. I know you aren't pleased with it. I know there are some horrible things I do and have done. To you the same as you have done to me and my people...but I forgive my enemies. If that wasn't already evident." He'll pause to detach from her for a moment and shake his head slowly, almost remorsefully. "I especially do not wish to remain on such terms with you. If it is our fate, I want to be your husband and likewise, Shaylyn Nisandern, I want you to be my wife." He'll give her a beyond sure and quite serious look now.

"More importantly, I do want you to be happy with this fate. I want you to want to be my wife and likewise I want you to want me to be your husband. As much as we can't see it now..." Trever will look to the side and huff a bit. He couldn't believe he was opening up to her like this and being such a damn mush. "I live for my lady to feel loved by me, it is my duty as a man. And as a man, i want to begin that by earning your smile. But if that will not come, that is fine. I respect that. I will force nothing from you that you aren't ready for. Despite my record with you." He'll then turn away from her, but he'll stop and turn his head to her. "Are you fond of the color orange?" He'll ask literally out of no where.

Regardless, he pays for the purple dress he picked out for her, letting her sit for a moment on what he said. He'll return a few moments later. "If you couldn't figure it out in the time I was away, I'm trying to make this work because I believe that it can. I don't think you and I are as different as first expected. Don't get me wrong, I like you as my rival better. But if this is what will honor our families, this is what I will do to please them. But regardless of them, this is all to appease you. I'm trying to show you my 'good side'. Trying...really hard here." He'll then breathe, like even spelling it ut for her took all the effort in the world.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Shaylyn just listened to him and his words. For once, maybe once for the entire day at this rate, she was very calm. It seemed as if it was out of character for her. Or at least out of character for her as far as he knew. But as he talked, she let the information wash over her. It was a bit to think about. He said he forgave his enemies, but what about her? Would Shaylyn forgive him? Could she forgive this man enough to lay down with him and try and produce children for him? Well if it came down to it, she guessed she would just to give kids to whichever tribe they would be in more children. But would she forgive him? No. There was no way she could forgive him. He had stolen so much from her. He had bit her on her leg and left a scar (which could be seen on her right calf as of now) and he had stolen away her happiness that she had gotten when she had found Link.

When he walked off to pay for the dress, Shaylyn sat upon a chair. Her arms crossed over her chest as she looked off in a different direction. It wasn't until he came back and spoke again that she actually spoke to him.

"I don't care about your 'good side'" Shaylyn said as she continued looking off somewhere else. "And I don't want to be your wife. Did you know I already had someone picked out? There was someone I was panning on marrying before my mother sprung this on me. He came out of the blue one day, with nothing but smiles and apologies before we even started the match. Even as we fought, he made sure not to do anything that would hurt me and when he won, he was the happiest person in the world. He scooped me up in his arms and spun me around saying how much he was afraid he was going to hurt me and was so afraid to lose because that meant someone else could walk in and take me away." Shaylyn put her head against the wall and let out a breath. "He is a very sweet and caring man. He isn't rude nor is he pushy. Soft spoken and an excellent cook. He isn't the type to force me to wear something stupid nor is he the type of person to fly off the handles when something comes up. In fact, he was the one who told me to just take it easy and go and see you in the first place and try and get you to help me break this marriage. But by the way you're talking, you'd rather us just get married and be one big happy family."

Her lips curled up into a slight snarl before turning to face Trever now. Her yellow eyes stared up at him. Picking up her right leg, she crossed it over her left knee to show off the bite marks he left on her all those years ago. "When we first met, you nearly took my leg off. I swore that if I managed to live through that, I was going to get you back one day. I tried and I tried and trained effortlessly. I became one of the best fighters in my tribe and yet as much as I tried, you got even better. Sure I might have bested you in a few matches, but I never returned the kind favor you gave me. And now, I'm shackled to you for the rest of my life. Tell me Trever, how are you going to appease me now? Are you going to just shower me in flowers and gifts? Like one of your little girls you take to bed with you?"

Shaylyn scoffed at him and looked away as she stood up. She returned to where she left her clothing and boots. Sitting down, she replaced her boots upon her feet and started to lace them up. Maybe she was a bit harsh on him. Maybe she should have tried a bit harder to not be so much of a bitch. He was trying really hard to be good and all she was dong was being a bitch and trying to shut him down at every turn. Shaylyn let out a heavy sigh after lacing up her boots. Looking up to the man again she spoke, "My favorite color is orange so yes I am fond of it." She got up, picked up her pants, threw out her top, and then headed for the exit. "So what next tour guild? Food? Shoes? Or are we going back to your parents home?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Trever wasn't actually sure how he felt about everything she had to say to him. He felt sort of numb actually, like he felt nothing. Why waste emotion on someone who obviously didn't even want to care? He'd just take his leather vest and secure it back onto his body after she gathered her things and told him everything. Was there anything else she wanted to throw on him? He'd just sort of look away from her once she was done, kind of lost in his own thought process. Like ok. That wasn't going to work, so whatever. He'd actually walk away from her shortly after and leave the shop.

He almost left without a word, but then he'd turn his head to her slightly, the shadow of his bangs covering his eyes. He looked rather dark at this angle, a hard line on his face. So serious. "Have you laid with him?" He cared not for anything else she had to say about him, in fact, he blocked the monologue completely out. He just didn't have the heart to listen to any woman talk about another man. It wasn't his most favorite thing...in fact, it was probably his least favorite. He'd then turn away as she answered. After the answer and regardless of it, he'd then say simply, "Orange is a good color. It's my second favorite, actually." And he'd then leave the shop entirely and begin walking to wherever he would be walking next.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

She watched him. It seemed as if he didn't want to hear anything she had to say and the atmosphere around Trever changed dramatically. Alright, that was fine. Maybe this was a good sign? Maybe this was going to work after all. Maybe he would request for her to not be with him anymore. Maybe if she pushed more, he would get so mad he would never want to see her again. There was hope after all. Oh such glorious ray of hope was here after all! Shaylyn tried to hide the smirk that formed on her face as he looked back to her and asked her the question. Did she lay with him? Yeah they had sex. Three days of glorious sex. Was that going to be a problem? She sure hoped it was going to be one. Maybe with her not being innocent for him he would want nothing to do with her. And then he could run off to his whore and fuck her every day. Every single day of the week. That was fine with her. More than fine if you asked her.

Walking after him as he exited the shop, the wolf replied. "Yeah. We've had sex. We've had lots of sex. After all, I planned on marrying him. So what's the point in not having sex with the man you planned to spend the rest of your life with? Seems pretty silly if you ask me." Shaylyn waited for the fireworks to go off. Would he get all pissed? Would he be calm with it? No there was no way he was going to be calm about it. He was going to fly off the handlebars. Maybe now they could go back to his mother's house and have him demand that this farce be over with. Though when they went back, Shaylyn knew that her own mother was not going to really be okay with this. She didn't tell her yet. It was on a need to know basis and her mother didn't need to know.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 pm

That was all Trever needed to hear. He simply raised his hand up, like enough. He just needed the answer, not the damn details. For the love of the gods, why was she going to go on? Trever just began walking back to his parents home. This wasn't right and he wasn't going to have this nonsense. He was going to straighten it out. His parents perhaps wouldn't be so pleased, but it didn't matter much at this point to Trever. Honor or none, this situation hardly felt right to him anymore. She was already spoken for. He wasn't going to compete for something broken.

He'd say no words to her on the way back. It would be one hell of an awkward walk, at least for her. Trever was too quiet, too calm, too refined. He'd approach his old home and would open the door and let Shaylyn step in before him. Stepping through the foyer, he'd close the door behind him and then look to the adults that watched their every move now that the two walked in. "That is a beautiful dress, Shaylyn. It is very becoming on you." His mother seemed rather delighted that Shaylyn was wearing a brand new dress. The look of bliss would soon be wiped from his poor mother's face. Trever would take in a breath and sigh, which Elaina would notice and it would show in her face that whatever he was thinking was already to her disliking.

"I'm not marrying her. She is tainted by the filthy paws of another man and I am simply not taking this disgrace into my love and care. She is undeserving of it. I would have married her willingly, but this is an insult. The least you could have done was find your son a virgin." Trever would gaze hard at his mother as he spoke. She seemed rather shocked, unexpecting the words to come out of his mouth. "If I dishonor you by not marrying damaged goods, then excuse me. I'll banish myself from this house. I refuse her unclean hands." Trever will growl toward Shay then and begin to move toward another area of the house. He'd stop dead in his tracks though as his large seven foot giant of a father stands up before him.

"You made arrangements to give my son anything less than perfection?!" Krios will growl toward his wife. The look of bewilderment on her face soon turned to a cross look toward her husband. "You took his freedom to choose a wife! The least you could have done was choose him a virgin! This is an outrage!"

Trever was honestly shocked his father took his side on this. He thought for sure he was going to have to pack the remainder of his belongings here and move them to his home across town. He'd say nothing. He would just let his parents fight this one out.

Elaina was on the defensive, unsure how to even answer this all right now. "I didn't know, Trever...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you." And an apology from his mother was rare. "Please...just look passed it though...she is a strong woman and..."

"I've made up my mind. I will not be marrying her." That much, Trever was firm on. But not for the reason everyone may have thought. "Excuse me." He'd then push passed his father to retreat to his room. He'd sit on his old bed there, and stare rather emptily at the floor, thinking for a moment. He would listen to the rest of the argument ensue outside, as he did not bother to shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)   First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of the Unlikely Betrothed Ones (Shaylyn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next