Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melanie Rachael Havnos

Melanie Rachael Havnos

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Mizumi had a point. Why Melanie hadn't thought of it herself, she wasn't sure. She kind of wanted to face-palm over it but she held back the urge. Leading a hungry Vampire into a city. Smart move, Melanie. She wasn't upset about the turn-down. Heck, she got to save her jars of blood. She'd much prefer to save them for herself.

"That's a good point," she admitted; then shrugged. "It was only a thought. Staying far away from other people is definitely the wiser of all the options. Let's just hope to find enough blood to satiate the feeding." Melanie would follow Ishia's direction while keeping her unhampered senses actively watching and listening for movement. It could either indicate danger or potential prey.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Ishia sighed and changed again. Mizumi wanted to go deeper, even though he didn't mean it as an actual choice. "Well, what's done is done I guess..." He trotted down the mountain path to the larger trail. From there, continued to a familiar path, at least for him. He knew exactly where they could go so Mizumi wasn't near danger, or a danger to others.

After and hour or so, Ishia slowed his brisk pace and transformed into his Human form. "Alright, we're nearly there. It's a valley, and it's filled with wild animals. No Changelings either. However, there is a Vampire city that way," Ishia pointed to the left of the valley, which was south, "About a few hours time. You should be safe here Mizumi."
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/
Mizumi

Mizumi

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Mizumi smiled and said "Once I get one good drink then the scent of vampire wont be appealing. its only appealing because I am hungry." She chuckled softly looking around as they walked not nearly as on high alert as Mel was but defiantly cautious as much as she wanted too trust these two it was hard especially not knowing the type of world she woke up in.

Mizumi fallowed Ishia tell they stopped in the middle of the valley and smiled at the two of them and said "Thank you. Both of you. I would still be in that Hell hole if it where not for you stumbling into that cave I would not be free." She pulled at a strand of hair that had come loose during their walk and said "I don't expect too see either of you back here and its just fine if you don't come back. I can go too one of the nearest towns in a week or so and figure out what too do from th.." She stopped mid word her eyes unfocused and looking past both of them her mouth slightly agape and she stood that way for a good half a minute before she snapped out of it.

"Ohh I will see you again...Both? Just one? Well I will see one or both of you again in the next few weeks so whatever let the future flow as it will. Its not perfect but I will be seeing one or both of you here again in a few days." She said this all with a cheery smile that was kinda weird change from the blank faced stair she was giving them a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Rachael Havnos

Melanie Rachael Havnos

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:55 am

"I live a decent distance away from here. If you want, I can return after an hour or two; once you have fed. Guide you to a town and help you not look too out of place. Afterall, customs from yester-year might differ a bit from today. You wouldn't want to be known as the socially awkward newcomer." Melanie laughed. She smiled, trying to make a friend.

However, when Mizumi stated she would most definitely see one of them later it gave Melanie a chill as she glanced to Ishia with an odd gaze. She sounded a bit... stalkerish or something. It was weird. Melanie didn't immediately pick up the idea that Mizumi might have the ability to gaze into the future.

"Well, at any rate, I'm sure I'll be around. I wouldn't be surprised to run into you again later. In fact, I hope to. In the meantime, stay safe!" Melanie turned to leave Mizumi to her feeding alone, though she waited to hear Ishia's reply just incase plans changed.
Back to top Go down
Ishia Oteara

Ishia Oteara

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Ishia accepted the compliment and was about to speak when Mizumi went into her trance. Ishia didn't know what to expect, and he certainly didn't know what was happening. And when Mizumi told them that she would definitely see at least one of them in the next few weeks. What did she mean? She sounded so sure of herself. There wasn't any hesitation when she said she was most definitely see them again. Ishia wondered what made her think that. Regardless, though, he decided it was safe to say it wasn't good to be around her hungry. He was thinking so much on it, he was lost in thought and missed Melanie's words.

"Well, I can come up here for some hunting in a few weeks if you so wish. Or I could even hunt nearby for a few days to make sure you're not bothered. Either way works for me." Ishia said, although he wasn't sure it would be wise to stick nearby. He was about to speak to Melanie when he noticed she'd already started walking off. He guessed she came up with the same conclusion he had. It wasn't good to be near a starved Vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://ffworld.darkbb.com/
Mizumi

Mizumi

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 pm

"Anyway if fine for me. I will get by. I can live off the land with the best of them. Just don't make it hard for yourselves. I would love too see you again and I will see you again. Weather it be in a while or soon." She said smiling at both of them and said "Now go you can both choose what to do...I am sure I will find out some way or another. Good bye too both of you! "She then ran off in the opposite direction as both of them letting her predatory instinct take over and started the hunt for blood.

END POST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Vampire Havens :: Mountains :: Peaks-
Jump to: