Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
out and about I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
out and about I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
out and about I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
out and about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

out and about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinkx

Jinkx

out and about Empty
PostSubject: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 am

Jinkx was on the outside of the gates. Its was bright out the sun hasn't even reached noon yet. it was very calm out, well at lest for now. Jinkx stopped and looked up at the sky "A calm before a storm" JInkx looked down the path he was going to take, then looked back at the gates. "its been a while since i left the town, well in the name of science i need to keep going if i want to find what im looking for"

Jinkx was looking for something that he over heard someone say at a pub once. the guy that said it was a river of light, that was it just a river of light, the old man said it was near the gates and Jinkx wanted to see this and study it for himself.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgnation.forumstopic.com
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

Relius and his puppet Amalia walked along the path in silence. He was always contemplating his next move. He needed a new laboratory where he can continue his experiments. His former lab was destroyed when he was betrayed by his former assistant. The thought of her was enough to get Relius to clench his fists in anger.

Amalia walked beside him. She came up to the man's shoulders looking at him with a slightly curious expression. She was the lone survivor of the experiments that he had been conducting. She was his first and so far only success. A puppet reanimated from a lifeless corps given new life. She was absolutely loyal to the scientist. They approached the gates of one of the cities. Relius needed information, and what better place than another city.

Relius caught sight of another outside of the gate. Relius wondered what this person was up to. He looked at the man though his half mask as he stroked his stubble with his gloved hand. He continued walking as the wind made his high collared, black cloak billow behind him. Amalia would watch the other person with the same curious expression she had looked at Relius with.
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 am

Jinkx stared to go off path. The Grass was tall, tall enough where Jinkx was talking big steps while he was walking. 'Jinkx some one is here' said a voice in JInkx head. JInkx looked up and looked around.

From a distance Jinkx say a another man walk towards the gate. "I never seen this man before" Jinkx said to himself. JInkx studied this man walking. This man was dressed a little odd to Jinkx but its a bright and sunny day and jinkx is wear boots and his black trench coat so he really didn't have room to talk. What JInkx found more strange was the mask he was wearing, why would one have to hide ones self?

When jinkx was studying this new person he also looked at who was travinlg with, Jinkx really couldn't figure out who she was like there was no life in her. Something didn't feel right to jinkx but he brushed that off.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:30 am

Relius and Amalia stopped just a few feet before the man. Relius scanned the boy curios to see what his abilities were. If he proved interesting enough, Relius would have to make it a point to make him into a puppet when he is dead. The thought brought a smile to the young mage's lips.

"Greetings, I am looking for supplies and a permanent residence and laboratory for my research. Would you know of any places that could be suitable?" Amalia walked closer to the man staying in between him and Relius. Though she was an animated puppet, she still had her own personality to an extent. Relius didn't bother with her at the moment she can take care of herself if she senses danger.
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 am

"Hello" Jinkx was shocked by the request this man has said, another scientist like Jinkx. "If you looking for a lap then you looking at the only person that owns one." My lab is actual in another town, its a few hours walk from here so ita not to far."

Jinkx looked at the woman that was stand in between himself and his new person. Even when she was close he couldn't really get a good read on her, but the man he could get small amount of energy from him, its something that he never felt before. "Mine name is Jinkx, Jinkx Aboddon." Jinkx put out his hand to better introduce himself. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:56 am

Relius was surprised to hear that this man had a laboratory of his own. Unfortunately for him it was in another town, but maybe then he could get to know this man a little more as they travel together. Relius reached out and took Jinkx's hand in his gloved hand for a firm handshake.

"I am Relius Xero, and this young lady here is Amalia." he said as he motioned to her with his other hand. Amalia curtsied as he introduced her a small smile on her face. It would seem a little creepy for her to stare at Jinkx with her dull blue eyes. She backed off back beside Relius waiting for further orders. "Would you mind taking us to your laboratory? Mine has met with a unfortunate end destroying much of my work."
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 am

"Well it's an honor to meet you Relius, and a pleasure to meet you Amelia." Jinkx liked that Relius had a nice grip when shacking hands "Oh a nice grip, now that how you shake someone hand." After the hand shack was done, Jinkx was on shock on what to hear about his lap. "Ouch, I'm sorry to hear about your lab, well at least you and the missus here have your health." Jinkx looked around for a moment 'what about your reasearch?' said the voice in his head. "Err I'll finishs this reasearch another time it should have been best to ask more questions then to just have jumped right in." Jinkx got back off the path and dusted his pants off and said "Well if you don't mind the walk I can take you back to my town and I can show you my lap, also my lap is runs as a shop so I go get customers that walk in and out."

Jinkx put his hand out like he was pointing to which way to go. "If you continue right this way I can lead you to where my town in." Jinkx took a quick glance at Amelia 'she dosn't have a normal human energy, the energy that runs in her is like the same as Relius, maybe. No just keep it to yourself Jinkx.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth Chaosu

Zeferoth Chaosu

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Relius nodded as he and Amalia turned and and started to head in the direction that the man had directed to them. Relius was curios as to what this man actually studied if he ran his lab like a shop. That little fact alone would make it harder for him to perform his research in secret, but he had to work with whatever he was given. Relius looked to the man as they walked.

"So tell me, what is it you do?" He asked with a slight hint of curiosity in his voice. He spared a quick glance at Amalia to make sure that she was still at his side. Despite her ability to handle threats on her own, he was still pretty protective of her. He nearly lost her once already.
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:03 pm

"I am an inventor, and a potions brewer, i sell my inventions if i can recreate them, and i sell potions." Jinkx kept looking forward "Its makes good money, people always want something, in away i can give it to them, people want to have strength, i can temperately give them that, people want something i can temperately give it to them."

After a moment Jinkx had a question to asking in return. "Now what is that you study?" Jinkx was trying to figure out what kind of person that man was, and if he was ganna be any threat to Jinkx or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out and about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Major Human Cities :: Malana :: Outside the Gates-
Jump to: