Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizumi

Mizumi

Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) Empty
PostSubject: Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas)   Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:30 am

Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) TS-CRUSADER_540
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara
Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) Bc3c7570

Name:Besoin and Désir

Appearance: The swords connect at the hilt and will only glow when they are connected or directly in contact with the other blade. When the blades are connected the sword is 5 ft. long and just a hair off of how tall she is.

Weapon Type: Duel Katanas they attach at the Hilt to create a long duel bladed sword.

Effective Range: Each blade is 24in long with a 6in hilt

Enchantment: Once per day, the blades can split their wielder into two separate fighters.  Each fighter gets one blade, and takes on extra personality traits depending on the sword they hold, either Need or Desire. If the two separate warriors touch at any point, they will merge back into one. the longest they can stay apart is five posts. The swords power resets at dawn.  
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas)   Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Alright looks like it should be fine as long as you aren't skipping around in days during the posts/threads. Sorry for the late reply.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://nightwars.darkbb.com

Besoin and Désir (Mizumi's Katanas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Info :: Apps :: Weapons-
Jump to: