Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

First Impressions [Mizumi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizumi

Mizumi

First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:33 pm

The laugh turned into an audible human voice in her mind it was clearly female but she had never heard it before but she had heard the same malice before from the mage that had captured her.

Mizumi was violently thrown from the vision her body reaction the way it would to extreme motion too quickly and her stomach turned and she nearly vomited. She gasped and said "Dammit what did you do to me. Why did it stop!" she winced a little holding her head as a sudden head ache over came her and winced away from the light. She was having the same sort of reaction head ache as if she was violently knocked out of a vision. She knew shortly her head ache would get too the point where she would not be able to even open her eyes to let light in with out her actually losing her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Strix Blackblade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Strix shifted his stance to face away from Mizumi, his sword held ready. "I used the Blackblade and my magic. What happened?"

Strix kept his stance ready, but one of the students brought water to Mizumi, offering her a drink. After a moment, the girl also laid her hand on Mizumi's forehead and sent a soft wash of cool healing through her. "Are you okay, sensei? Can we get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Mizumi sighed a little with relief from the energy. It was not enough to completely stop the head ache but some time and quiet would calm it and she answered the girl before she did Strix and said " No dear one that a helped a lot thank you." She smiled at the girl softly with genuine gratitude. she then sipped the water slowly and said this time directed at Strix " My gift is foresight. Your...blade ripped me from a vision violently." She then paused thinking about it further and said " I have the same gift as my grandmother Mizumi...whom I take the name gifts and swords."She knew she needed too keep up the lie if she could knowing it would be hard too keep it up but she had too at least try at least tell she knew for sure she could truly trust these men.
Back to top Go down
Strix Blackblade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Strix sheathed his sword, the turned to kneel in front of Mizumi. He started to speak, then paused to look at the students, who all suddenly had things to do on the other side of the room. "Mizumi. I think you've dropped enough hints for me to figure out who you are. I won't judge you for it, if that's what you fear. And this is the last time I'll speak of it, unless you raise the topic yourself. Now, tell me what you saw. From what I've read, we can expect it to be true."

Strix took Mizumi's hand in his own to feed her a bit more healing energy. it was less specific than the student's, filling her body to ease her aches. She could almost feel her bruises shrink and vanish.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Mizumi sighed and said "Not here. Someplace a lot more privet then this. And...hell I will tell you why I need too keep this such a secret." She pulled her hair out of its braid and ran her fingers through it to brush it out the head ache and aches now gone she felt a lot better. her red eyes seemed distant as she thought but it was pretty clear that it she was not going to speak another word tell he got them someplace privet.
Back to top Go down
Strix Blackblade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:19 am

Strix responded by pulling Mizumi to her feet, carefully aiding her balance, but not so much as to wound her pride. He waved back the students who stood nearby, then silently led her out a back door into an alley. It had some trash bins neatly lined up along the sides, and seemed to be closed off from the main street. About half way down the alley, Strix climbed a ladder set into the wall of a bakery.

On the roof he stayed low, moving as quickly and silently as she'd ever seen a human move. after a few blocks staying hidden behind the peak of the various roofs, he jumped another small alley to a small balcony, waving Mizumi inside.

In the building she recognizes the smells and sounds of the forge, right down to Vulpes' voice chatting away with some woman. The room itself was a small study, with books on each wall and a desk in the corner. Strix closed the doors to the balcony, then slid a bookshelf along rails set into the floor and ceiling. with a dull thump, the room went eerily silent. finally, Strix spoke. "Safe room. No one will hear us here. Tell me what you saw."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi

Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Mizumi sat down and sighed her long hair falling over her face. She smiled wryly and said "I saw a field and heard a voice. It was female and dark...it was not good. I have heard a similar voice once before..."She stopped and bit her lip pushing her hair out of her face.

She pushed her hair back and said "I came to be in this time by a spell... A spell cast by a very powerful mage. I was taken from my family in the night and forced into a coffin deep in the vampire mountains and when I woke up i was 3000 years out of my time. That voice reminded me of hers...it wasn't the same exactly I just have a very very bad feeling about this... I do like it and with out more of the vision I don't know how to find that field." she pinched her lips together and started to play with a strand of hair. it was obviously a sign that she was in stress and it was a habit she had too calm herself.

Back to top Go down
Strix Blackblade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Strix nodded, pensive. "It sounds like we should start looking in the mountains near where you were imprisoned." He cocked his head, as though a new thought jumped into his mind, and he frowned a little, "Unless you don't think you can go back there. I'm not going to force you to face that, if it hurts too much. I'm sure we can find a starting point somewhere."

Strix began pacing in the tiny room, looking alternately at the wall, as Mizumi, or at the bookcase. "Did you know this mage's name? If she was powerful enough to take out one of the heros from the great war, then she must exist in a history text somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [Mizumi]   First Impressions [Mizumi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions [Mizumi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Major Human Cities :: Zalsabad :: Shops-
Jump to: