Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) Empty
PostSubject: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 am

Shaylyn had run to Link's home. As soon as she had gotten home, she changed into a better set of clothes (a pair of long boots, comfortable pants, and a long sleeved shirt with an outstretched collar) and raced through the woods to the cabin Link lived at. It had been two months since she had seen him. Two months since she last was held by him. He said it was going to work out and he was right. Oh how right he was. She never should have ever doubted him. Not once. And now she could tell him the good news. Now she could face him with a smile on her face and tell him they could get married. And as she ran through the woods, her smile went from eat to ear. It was the first real smile in such a long time and it felt so good.

Her hand wrapped around the doorknob and opened up the door, calling out to Link in his home. "Link you won't believe the news I have for you! They called it off. I don't have to marry him anymore! We can get-"

Her voice stopped as her eyes stared at what was going on before her. Upon the couch was Link and another girl from her tribe. Shaylyn's eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing. Here was Link having sex with another girl. What? That wasn't right. Link wasn't the type of guy to do that. He wasn't some mutt that just chased things with legs. And yet he was having sex with another girl? How many seconds passed as she just stood there and the other two wolves stared back at her? How long were they all frozen there realizing what was going on. Too long. It was too long.

"I shouldn't have come here." she finally said when she regained the ability to speak. So she left. Shaylyn backed up and closed the door. It was still taking her a moment to actually register the act that had been done. And when all her senses had returned to her, the wolf found a sharp pain in her chest. Her hand clutched her heart as hot tears started to fall down her face. She needed to get away. She needed to get as far away from him as she possibly get. So she started to run.

"Shaylyn!" his voice yelled after her.

No. She wasn't going to stop. She was going to get as far away as she could. She had to get further away. Faster, she had to run faster. But she couldn't. Shaylyn wanted to fall to her knees and just shrivel up. She wanted to die under a rock.

Suddenly she got stopped. Something had grabbed her arm.

Link. Shaylyn knew it was him that stopped her. Turning around, she slashed out at him only to have the taller wolf dodge slightly and have the scratches land upon his bare chest. Didn't matter. Shaylyn yanked her arm free of his grasp and snarled at him. Looking him up and down once, she was glad he had least had the decency to wear pants when running after her. "How dare you." Shaylyn growled at him, her golden eyes upon him and ready to tear him to pieces.

But he didn't flinch. He just looked down at her with sad eyes, apologetic eyes. "Shay....it was over two months since you told me you and the other boy were to get married. I thought at this point the two of you were married and off living somewhere else."

"I did everything I could to end this. I played nice, I punched him, I wore a dress, almost had dinner with him and his family and humiliated myself in front of his parents and my own. I did everything I could to get back home and to be with you. Everything. And when I get back I find you fucking some other girl on your couch?! Shouldn't you have the grace to at least wait until I tell you personally I couldn't marry you?" Again she lashed out at him and this time Link grabbed her arm and pulled her forward. Shaylyn didn't want this. She didn't want him to touch her. He didn't want him to even breathe the same air as her. She wanted him gone. She wanted him gone right now. "Let me go! Let me go you bastard!" She tried to struggle out of his grasp but Link was much stronger than her. "Shay listen to me. Stop struggling I'm trying to tell you something!"

She didn't want to hear it. There had to be a way out of this. There had to be something. Anything. So she bit him. Chomped down upon his arm as tightly as she could and waited for him to let go of her arm. Thankfully that worked. Link let go of her arm and Shaylyn fell backwards, landing upon her butt. But Link didn't back off. He stood before her and looked down at her, holding the bite wound. "Shaylyn I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry."

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it. Go back to your new woman. I don't need you." "At least let me take you back home. here let me help you up." He reached down to help her up but Shaylyn smacked the hand away. This had caused the two wolves to stare at one another. Shay looked to him with hate while Link looked down at her with sorrow. But regardless of that, the two weren't moving. They were waiting for something to happen. For the other to make the first move so this could end. So they could return to some kind of normalcy. Hopefully.

Last edited by Shaylyn Nisandern on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:10 am

Trever was a little far from home today. Work had him and a few other young men scouting the Southern region for an upcoming potential attack. About time Central was on the offensive. It only took a number of years. The last raid he was on with his brothers, he acquired Rain. Who knew what he could gain from a raid to the south. He somewhat regretted letting that she wolf, Shaylyn Nisandern, escape his side. Yes, he regretted being nice and saving her some grief. That woman was rightfully his, after all. Maybe he'd kill that stupid mutt that fucked her and she would be his new whore. She'd wish she never complained about being his lawfully wedded wife after that day. But until then, he was just scouting amongst the trees close to the Southern Tribe.

It was a boring task really. Nothing ever went on around here. He never saw anything interesting or even worth noting. The male wolf was much more keen on slashing things and striking them dead. Or at least bestowing great wounds upon a person and seeing the scars on them at a later date. Trever would sigh and kick the dirt beneath him, frustrated with his task. As he did so, a sudden noise came into his ears. Speaking? No...yelling. Trever would move quickly to investigate. What if the Southern troops were immobilizing for an attack? His scouting party couldn't be caught around here, that was for sure. They'd have to rush back home and get as many people ready to defend. Trever had a long run ahead of him, at least that was more exciting than simply surveying the sights around this simple place.

He'd come to the source of the yelling eventually, or rather, it would come to him. He hid in a bush not far from a fleeing couple, a familiar young woman and a nude fool. Great. This is what he walked in on? He'd grunt internally. He couldn't leave now, he'd get caught. He had to commit to watching this stupid affair. The thought of him touching her made his blood boil for some strange reason. He was still rather bitter about this man stealing HIS future wife's heart. Yes, Shaylyn belonged to him. Trever was still damn set on that logic. But fuck her, he didn't need her. She was a dumb easy bitch. And more importantly, she was happy.

Or so he thought. But then she just yelled at him and began attempting to tear into his flesh. It was quite amusing to watch seeing as it was so unexpected. He gained a sort of pleasure from this until he learned why she was yelling at him. Shaylyn went through hell of trying to be nice to Trever Valens, just to come home and find this fucking ass cunt deep in some other bitch. Trever let this one go so that she could come home to this piece of shit. Oh, no sir. This fucking loser wasn't getting away with that. He can't just take a woman's honor, say he'll wait for her, and then bang some other bitch on the side. Absolutely not. Trever wasn't exactly one to talk, but at least he was open about his multiple lovers. Even above that, It wasn't cheating if he never committed to anyone. Was this man really so damn stupid? This 'Link' boy was trying his patience.

Trever would reveal himself during their little stare down. "Are you deaf, Cunt Deep?" Trever would snap toward the naked wolf. "She doesn't need a dishonorable coward like you, especially when she's tied to a successful and gorgeous man such as I." Trever would smirk and run his fingers through his beautiful hair. His goal was to destroy this man from the inside out, knocking his ego down first. "I came all this way with my betrothed to challenge you, to show her I was undeniably the better man. Of course, she believes that I am superior over you to begin with. But I am a traditional man, you see. I was going to beat your ass into the ground, regardless, once I learned you had 'won' her heart years after I had first. Good job, you beat a woman. Maybe you aren't so incompetent after all for beating her...but that doesn't say a whole lot about the rest of your Southern men. I could probably break you like a twig..." Trever will just sort of huff and keep his nose up high. "And judging by your rather weak manhood, it is no wonder she prefers me and wishes to become my wife. I can provide her with a range of pleasure you probably can't even dream of accomplishing...sad in a way. I'm sorry."

Trever would then shrug. "No matter. Are you going to get some damn clothes on so we can get this over with? I'd like to marry my betrothed and get her back into bed with me before night falls...it would be rude to keep her trembling womanhood waiting for me any longer." Trever will then give Shay the most brilliant of bedroom eyes. If she were smart, she'd play along. He's only trying to defend her honor and get this dick back for cheating on her. "I cant wait to go to your home and tell your parents about the baby. They'll be overjoyed, wont they my love? They get the wedding they wanted and the grandchild they always dreamed of all within the same year." Just to dig it a little more. This bastard deserved every second of it. It was just up to Shay to play along. Just for a moment. Boy, would Trever enjoy seeing the look on both their faces for these next few moments.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 am

Shay continued her glare at this man until a voice chimed in from the side. Mentally she groaned. Someone was going to know what was going on and this was going to be the talk of the tribe: Shaylyn had been dumped by two men in a short time. One who she was meant to marry, and the one she wanted to marry. She had to end this before it got too far. She had to explain to the man it wasn't what it looked like. But when she looked over at the owner of the voice, her golden eyes just grew wide. What the hell was Trever doing here? What was he doing? When did he get here? Why was here here? And what was he saying?

As he continued, Shaylyn just couldn't bring herself to even move. Maybe if she played dead, neither Link nor Trever would notice her. Maybe she could just crawl under a rock and die there. That would be good yeah? That would solve all the problems. Link could go off with his new woman and Trever could go and do whatever Trever did. What did Trever do again? Oh yeah, he had sex with other girls. He could go and do that some more. But sadly that was never going to happen. Trever only made it worse. What were with the bedroom eyes? And a...A BABY?! She felt sick. What kind of game was he playing here? There was no way Link was going to believe him. Not after what she just said.

Her rather pale face slowly turned to Link to find him blinking at Trever in a confused manner, trying to put all the pieces together. Was he buying any of this? Was he actually falling for the lies Trever was saying? There was no way was there? Was there?

He looked to her with that confused face. "You're having a baby with him?" The other male wolf gestured to Trever, as if he is trying to have any of this make sense. "Is this why your mother wanted you to marry him so badly?"

Shaylyn wanted to yell out and say it wasn't true. She wanted to say Trever was lying. But she had lost the ability to speak. For once she had actually lost this gift and the only thing that came out of her mouth was some sort of squeaky noise. Though it was embarrassing to hear it, maybe it was a good thing. As her mouth hung open, she looked between the boys. Here was Trever, more than likely someone who listened to their entire conversation and was trying to help her out here. On the other hand there was Link who she thought she wanted to see and spend the rest of her life with. Both, at specific times, were terrible people it seemed. But were they both terrible at this time? No. No they weren't.

Closing her mouth, Shaylyn cleared her throat and looked to Link. "Yes. He has come with me and this was my plow to lure you out to get you to fight him. He was going to come barging in and demand a fight with you. Though this is unexpected, it still works. Go get dressed." Link blinked down at her now. Was he buying this? Was he not falling for it? She really hoped at the very least he would go back and get his clothes on and at least face Trever. At least to make him feel better. It was then that Link nodded. "Alright. I'll go get some clothes and I'll be right back." He glanced at Trever and frowned at him. That was it. Not another word as the other wolf walked away and back to his home, leaving the two 'love birds' alone.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 am

Really? That's all she had to say? "You know...I set it up for you...so you could insult him? Call him names and tell him you never loved him? Hello? You're welcome? Now you actually want me to kick his ass? You're never satisfied..." Trever will look out to the distance then. She didn't do a damn thing he set her up for. So much potential. "You had one job, Shay. You blew it. We should start having sex, just so he can live with the image of us rutting like cattle. Make that asshole suffer." Didn't she want to defend her honor at all? Didn't she want to throw it in that cunt deep's face. Argh, this woman was a wonder.

"You realize I'll kill him if I fight him, right?" He'll look back to her and grunt. "Kill him and take his old whore and the new one for myself. Yes. Sounds accurate. Sounds like something I should do." He'll shake his head then and shrug. "So you want me to kick his ass, right? Make him cry? Cut his dick off and shove it in his mouth?" He was just trying to understand what she even wanted. "Otherwise I can leave and pretend I was never here. You had it perfectly under control before I left." He'll roll his eyes. "What's even the point of me fighting him if he doesnt even want your sorry cunt anymore? You've been used up for nothing. Hope you're happy." He'll be bitter now, recalling that he'll never be able to take her virginity from her. Because it may not of been the reason he let her go, it still upset the living fuck out of him.
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:26 am

"Yes." That was all she said. Yes to what? To her knowing he would kill him? Yes to kick his ass? Yes to make him cry? Yes and yes. Yes to having Trever cut off Link's dick and shove it down his throat? Yes. No. Maybe. More than likely not later but right now, yes. Yes to everything. She wanted Him to hurt Link, she wanted him to maybe kill this man. She never wanted to see Link again. Not now, not in five minutes, and not for the rest of her life. It hurt. Her heart was breaking and she didn't know what to do. She wanted something to cry one. She wanted someone to hold her and tell her it was alright. That he was just a terrible person and she had every right to make him suffer.

So she started to cry again. A the back of her hand went over her mouth in an attempt to try and drown the sobbing, but it didn't work well. Shaylyn wasn't moving and she was crying in front of the other man she hated with all her heart. Or was he the man she hated with all her heart right now? She was crying in front of him and she did agree with him as best as she could. "I tried so hard so I could go back to him as soon as possible. I yelled with my mother, I fought with her day in and day out. Tried so so hard and I come home to this? Thrown out like I'm nothing? Like I'm some kind of whore who was used up?" A hard look formed upon her face as she shook upon the ground. At this rate she was making herself sick. "I just want to die....it would be better if I just die. No one would care."

Shaylyn turned to the side and tried to heave. Yes, she felt sick to her stomach at this point. All the pain inside of her with the crying she was doing was not mixing well. She wanted to throw up, she wanted to just puke her guts up; but there was nothing coming up. She couldn't even do this right.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 am

Well, that was an unexpected reaction. She started crying...just...crying. Shaylyn Nisandern? Crying? No, that isn't even possible. This was some weird dream. Or it wasn't really even her. His face would go pale just seeing any woman cry like this. This was terrible. This is something he never wanted to see, no matter who it was. He wanted to make it better, but he hardly knew how to. He would just do what he'd usually do. He'd kneel next to her seated and upset frame and pick her up, bridal style. That cunt deep bastard didn't need to see her like this. So the wolf would carry her off elsewhere, somewhere far from here for right now. "I will kick his ass for you later, when you can see clearly and no longer have tears in your eyes."

Trever will traverse through the brush and eventually hit a calm stream that he encountered a little while before. He'd set her down next to the water and look around for a moment, making sure the area is still safe. "Forget about him." Trever will attempt to console her. It was an attempt. He didn't really know what to say to make her feel better. "Don't kill yourself over someone stupid like him. A lot of people would care if you were gone. Like your family and the rest of your tribe." He'd turn to her finally and sit down next to her. He'd reach for her chin and wipe away the tears with his other hand. "You're still important to your people, I would imagine. You're one of the strongest warriors they have, Shaylyn. If you gave up, what would that make you? Something you're not. So don't stoop to that level."
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Most people would be shocked that they were being picked up by someone, but Shaylyn was too out of it to care. In fact, she started to cry into Trever as he carried her away. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she was taken somewhere else, anywhere else but here. Though thankfully as she was carried off the severity of the crying had started to calm down. Shaylyn wasn't crying as hard as she had first been after Link had left. That was good at least, right? Right. Though that didn't mean she didn't stop silently crying and just clinging onto the man who had picked her up.

Eventually they had reached a stream where Trever had placed her upon the ground. Tears still slid down her face as Trever tried to comfort her. Shaylyn's golden eyes stared blankly at him as he wiped away most of the tears on her face. He said that people would miss her if she died, but would people really miss her? Her mother was upset with her, complaining the entire time home. And her father just didn't want to speak to either of them. And what was the entire tribe going to think of her when they found out what happened? She wanted the pain to go away. She just wanted everything to melt away; and she wanted him to be the person to do it.

"Everything hurts..." Shaylyn mumbled to Trever after he finished speaking. It did hurt. Everything hurt. Not from physical pain but from emotional pain. She never felt anything like this before. How does one stop this pain from taking over? At least with a physical wound you could do something for it. But this pain? How do you fix a breaking heart? This was something Shaylyn never dealt with before. She had no time for that before and she had no time for this now. Shaylyn wanted this fixed, she wanted the pain to stop; she wanted it stopped now.

Shaylyn leaned in and kissed Trever upon his lips. It felt wrong and yet it felt right at the same time. Why was this a thing? Why could something that was so wrong before feel so right at this moment? She pulled slightly away, letting her lips linger over his. Her eyes were slightly shut as she looked down at the space between them. "Make the pain stop," she whispered to him. "Trever, please make the pain stop."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Why was this a thing? Why was she crying? Shaylyn wasn't like many other girls, he couldn't simply please her with flowers and gifts. He was starting to have anxiety, being unable to cure a woman of her sadness simply made him feel worse than if she insulted his manhood. He would take her hating and yelling at him any day over this...over her being upset over some fucking loser. Oh, how Trever wanted to beat that guys scrawny ass in for making her this upset. This just wasn't like Shaylyn at all.

Trever couldn't help but feel sort of lost actually. Not only inadequate, but actually genuinely lost. This was the woman he was supposed to marry. He gave her up so that she could be with that man who broke her heart. In a way, he felt responsible. Before he could say anything though, she would place her soft lips upon his. It was a shock to him. Not just that, but he felt almost undeserving of it. Even still, he'd kiss her back because affection was probably a hard thing for her to come by now. She'd separate from him, still lingering just mere centimeters away. It drove him crazy. There was nothing he wanted more right now than to take her and make her his, as he rightfully should have a long time ago.

Regardless, he'd persevere through the temptation and bump his forehead to hers. "Shay, I'm so sorry." He'd begin simply. He did not pause for long though, he had a lot to say. "I didn't want this for you. I wanted you to go back home and be happy...with that mongrel. I...would have preferred you be angry at me for all our lives over having you hurt. If only I knew...I should have kept you with me. It would have saved you so much grief. You just would have been angry...that emotion suits you much better than sadness..." He'd turn his gaze away from her, but still keeping his temple against her forehead. "I'm sorry..."

((iPod. Not going to bother with color))
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Her heart felt lighter when Trever kissed her back. Yes, this was what she wanted. This was making her feel better. Until Trever had started apologizing. No. That was wrong, he shouldn't be saying sorry he should have taken her into his arms and made all this go away. Just for a little while, he only had to do it for a little while and he could leave her alone all he wanted. Hell, he could have gone back home and smeared her reputation through the mud for all she care right now. What Shaylyn wanted from him wasn't words, it was action. Trever Valens needed to stop being a man of words and returned to being a man of action; and Shaylyn was going to make him take action one way or another.

"Stop talking." the she wolf commanded to the other wolf. Shaylyn moved her head away from Trever's forehead and began gently biting on his neck, leaving little marks here and there and kisses upon his neck as well. How much more of a sign did this man need? Well she wasn't going to give him a break until he finally figured it out. Taking on of his hands, her placed the larger hand upon her breast as she started to turn and face him now. With her other free hand, she started to pull at the ribbon that was holding his hair back. There was no need for something like that. Finally her lips returned to Trever's and gave him a hungrier kiss.

"I know you want me," Shay whispered to him between the kisses she planted on the other wolf. "You practically had me naked when I visited you." She was practically sitting in his lap at this point, and if she could, she would get closer still. "Just take me already. I want you to. Please, Trever. Even if it turns out to just be this one time, please."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: [MATURE] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

What the hell was wrong with her? Trever was practically on the verge of freaking out. What was she doing? This wasn't like her at all. He wanted to stop this. Should he stop this? Was this what would make her happy? Probably not. She'd probably just yell at him whenever she snapped back into her normal self. Even if he was thinking these rapid thoughts, they were hardly heard. Her seductive tone mixed with her closeness was just pushing him off the edge. This male had no time to listen to reason. This she wolf wanted him and needed him right now. Why deny her any longer? She lost her mate so now here was this fine young stronger, more vital male willing and ready to fuck her. It was true, he struggled with himself in trying to remain decent around her last they met. But no more. He was going to have her, take her as his own as she rightfully is. "Then no more talking." He'd growl lowly then and fiercely land his lips upon hers again.

Mature Audiences Only:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Don't look if you can't handle it:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaylyn Nisandern

Shaylyn Nisandern

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)   [Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mature] A Heart Full of Hurt and a Shoulder to Cry On. (Trever)
Page 1 of 1