Night Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With war around every corner, how will you handle the future?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Romance Unaware
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm by Jinkx

» First Impressions [Mizumi]
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm by Strix Blackblade

» Attacked by...love? (Zeth and Melane)
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am by Zeth

» Things have Changed.(Ishia)
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Mizumi

» Ragnell - Zeth's blade
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 am by Luna

» Love is in the air
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 am by Luna

» Try Try Try Again
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm by Jinkx

» Events!
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm by Moriarty

» Site Updates
Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm by Luna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Try Try Try Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie Rachael Havnos

Melanie Rachael Havnos

Try Try Try Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Try Try Again   Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Melanie exited Jinkx's shop. She stepped off to the side and pulled out the map Jinkx gave her of the possible locations for Light Stones. 100 gold was at least double her most profitable endeavor. And a month was also twice as long as any previous deadline. She began to wonder if she was in over her head this time. She never declined a job. But, perhaps this time she should've. She shook off her thoughts of doubt and focused on the map before her. No. She would do this. She'd get started right away.

After examining the map it was clear she'd be doing quite a bit of traveling for the next month or so. Time to buy some extra gear. She never liked going in unprepared. Weapons, items, bedroll and blanket, and water canteen. She considered what stores might be best to pick these up at before heading off.

She glanced back to the map. Maybe she should travel with someone on this... might mean she'd have to share the profits. She didn't like that idea at all. But, she knew understanding her own limitations made her stronger in every respect. Maybe this was just too much to handle alone. She had never taken anyone on a quest with her before. This would be her first. But it was the smartest move. Traveling so far from home, it was likely she'd run into dangers she couldn't even predict. Traveling with someone who could watch her back was almost necessary.

Before she located her travel partner, she licked her lips. That red potion inside the shop had reminded her she needed to feed. That would have to take top priority. She put away the map and glanced down to the daggers that lined her belt before heading out of the city in search of fresh blood to satiate her lust...
Back to top Go down
Jinkx

Jinkx

PostSubject: Re: Try Try Try Again   Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Jinkx look around his shop and was very silent. "Screw this I'm heading out, i need some fresh air after my little failed potion" Jinked walked over to the door and flipped his little sign that read "Sorry i'm closed today" Jinkx went to the closet and crapped his light trench coat and headed out the door. Jinkx turned around and locked the shop behind him and looked down the street thinking where to go first.

"Well i do need more ink and quills, and a few things for my next research paper." Jinkx rubbed his chin "What else do i need? Im sure i can figure that out when i start walking around, i think I'll head out.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgnation.forumstopic.com
Jinkx

Jinkx

PostSubject: Re: Try Try Try Again   Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm

jinkx walked back into his shop, he really didn't everything that he needed but he got a few things. Jinkx then walked to his back room and unlocked the door, there he sat in his chair and relaxed a bit before going back out to his workshop.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgnation.forumstopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Try Try Again   Try Try Try Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Try Try Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Wars :: Major Human Cities :: Jenar :: Downtown-
Jump to: